Triggeration vs. U.S.S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Triggeration vs. U.S.S

• Triggeration

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • U.S.S

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Aug 15, 2002
I'm going to go against the grain and say USS...because I only like the first half of songs on Trigeration Station....overall USS was a more solid album though the songs i like on Trigeration Station I like more than the songs I like on USS but you also have to give it time

Dec 28, 2005
Triigeration Station, no doubt...U.S.S. is hard dont get it twisted, but like it was said Triggeration Station was more for the hood, U.S.S. is more for the industry...(No disrespect to Mitch)

Apr 26, 2002
i think if u heard ts first, then u'd like ts better. but if ur new to mitchy and heard uss first, u'd like that better. but me personally, i like ts better, more CLASSIC hits. fold.

Sep 8, 2005
I was thinking about asking the same question after hearing USS a couple of times, cause even though USS has more quality production and more famous guest apperances, I would still have to say Trig. was the better album. Just more hood, gave you more of a feeling of underground SD streets, but just like everybody has stated USS still knock too.

Jan 10, 2006
T.S. is better. Not takin anything away from U.S.S. though. That album is tight as hell too. It's just T.S. is one of the cd's that made me start listenin to Daygo rap.

Apr 26, 2006
Triggeration Station, no doubt! Gotta go with what's more hood. U.S.S. is aight, but I personally don't like much of the production, it's too dramatic sounding for my taste, not too WestCoast sounding. Drug Flippin' & U.S.S. are the best beats on that album, the rest are well too dramatic sounding like an orchestra.

Dec 28, 2004
BOOBOO619 said:
Triggeration Station, no doubt! Gotta go with what's more hood. U.S.S. is aight, but I personally don't like much of the production, it's too dramatic sounding for my taste, not too WestCoast sounding. Drug Flippin' & U.S.S. are the best beats on that album, the rest are well too dramatic sounding like an orchestra.
well said^ . Like somebody said earlier, this is more of a industry album, I wanna hear that hood shit.

Apr 26, 2006
Sicc Dawg said:
well said^ . Like somebody said earlier, this is more of a industry album, I wanna hear that hood shit.

Unfortunately, that hood $hit is hard to come by these days. It's all about the $$$ and that big money don't come by making hood $hit.