TRIGGABOY DEE "I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2015
N yall opinion don't mean nothin to me cuz like I said it ain't gonna change or stop nothin u got yo opinion n that's that Oh well all u gotta do is not listen to da music wtf lol
Don't be all salty about it. It's our opinion, if you don't care about it or want to hear it than you shouldn't have posted in the first place. Please stop flooding sicc with it, I believe my comment was the first one you received from any of your posts.

P.S
Your grammar is horrific.

May 16, 2002
Man idk I respect that not everybody on this site likes my niggas music but this Gemini nigga be saying weird ass shit blood like I don't even know what u is trying to get at or why this matter so much to u
It's just a little trolling to spice up the board a bit. As you can see it's not as active as it use to be. It's not a personal thing nor is it that serious.

Carry on.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
N yall opinion don't mean nothin to me cuz like I said it ain't gonna change or stop nothin u got yo opinion n that's that Oh well all u gotta do is not listen to da music wtf lol
One thing about Siccness, Its always the blunt truth! Ive heard of Triggaboy just cuz everybody is posting his shit up to support the homie doing time and recording tracks, not the type of music i prefer tho. Definitely wouldn't slap it just cuz he a homie just how I've NEVER slapped no darkroom familia ANYTHING. I see em doing his thing from the inside and i respect the hustle! 1