Trick R Treat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
ITS A GREAT HALLOWEEN TIME MOVIE. VERY RARE BECAUSE THEY DONT MAKE THOSE ANYMORE.
Hell ya, I just watched it last night an loved that shit. The vibe kinda reminded me of Halloween 3 mixed with Creepshow. I'm bout to go to bestbuy today an check out their horror movie sale, they always have one around this time an I always cop a bunch.

May 3, 2002
I thought it was just.. eh.. It kinda started off good, but then it didn't really interest me. But I was high and drunk as fuck so i cant remember a lot of it. :ermm:

Feb 14, 2004
I was going to rent it yesterday, but it was all out, so I just got Year One instead. If it's there when I return Year One, I'll rent it.

May 5, 2002
Hell ya, I just watched it last night an loved that shit. The vibe kinda reminded me of Halloween 3 mixed with Creepshow. I'm bout to go to bestbuy today an check out their horror movie sale, they always have one around this time an I always cop a bunch.
REAL TALK. IT DID KIND OF HAVE THAT HALLOWEEN 3 FEEL AND IT REALLY HAD THAT CREEPSHOW FEEL. MAN IN MY OPINION HALLOWEEN 3 IS THE BEST HALLOWEEN OF THE WHOLE SERIES. I NEED TO GO CHECK OUT WHAT BEST BUY GOT TO.

Oct 23, 2006
REAL TALK. IT DID KIND OF HAVE THAT HALLOWEEN 3 FEEL AND IT REALLY HAD THAT CREEPSHOW FEEL. MAN IN MY OPINION HALLOWEEN 3 IS THE BEST HALLOWEEN OF THE WHOLE SERIES. I NEED TO GO CHECK OUT WHAT BEST BUY GOT TO.
Ya I always thought Halloween 3 was dope even thought it gets hated on like no other. I like the sequels with Michael Myers but I think it would have been alright if they had kept up the original idea of having a different story for each film too.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Very very overrated. Not saying it was a bad movie, it was actually pretty good. But more of a fun Halloween movie. I've seen reviews calling it the "greatest horror movie ever" ........hell no. Far from greatest. I expected it to be hella scary from the reviews too, but it wasn't. Acting was very good tho, don't see that too often on straight to DVD movies. Saw it on Comcast but I'd buy it if it was cheaper.

May 11, 2002
Very very overrated. Not saying it was a bad movie, it was actually pretty good. But more of a fun Halloween movie. I've seen reviews calling it the "greatest horror movie ever" ........hell no. Far from greatest. I expected it to be hella scary from the reviews too, but it wasn't. Acting was very good tho, don't see that too often on straight to DVD movies. Saw it on Comcast but I'd buy it if it was cheaper.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I bought this a couple weeks ago..but haven't watched it yet. Me and my girl told ourselves that we would watch it a day or two before Halloween, as gay as that sounds.
As mentioned earlier, this looks kinda fun moreso than a real horror movie, but apparently serves as something you would throw on pnce every October.
...and you can't go wrong with the legend that is the fat kid from Bad Santa

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think it was ok. In terms of achieving it's goal of setting a real Halloween feeling , it was a success...but as a horror movie...... it was pretty close to a teen movie IMO