trevon??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
just wondering if anyone know if this guy has any albulms out? ive heard him on city of dope and sac sin. if so anyone has his album and willing to sell?

Apr 25, 2002
i know of a Tre-Von,from Stockton.i dont know if its the same cat but he stays in Sac now.if its the same cat he dropped a single in like '92 or '93 i think."Straight On Hit/ Freak Of The Week",that shit was the shit and a half....

Oct 27, 2003
Foul Mouth said:
i know of a Tre-Von,from Stockton.i dont know if its the same cat but he stays in Sac now.if its the same cat he dropped a single in like '92 or '93 i think."Straight On Hit/ Freak Of The Week",that shit was the shit and a half....
was it ever released on cd or tape only?

Jun 18, 2002
sixpac said:
just wondering if anyone know if this guy has any albulms out? ive heard him on city of dope and sac sin. if so anyone has his album and willing to sell?
This is my homie. Trevon is actually from Norway. I produced both them beats on Assassin Presents City Of Dope and that Sac Sin album. We (Da Playboy Foundation) also produced a Trevon track on the Playas Association Northwest Hustlin' album that came out last year on 40 Ounce Records, check it out! He hasn't released any album yet, we've just done compilation songs.

Big Ice