Tree split in half damaged North Austin home!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
it's pretty likely that it wasn't lightning that took down the tree Mixerr @Mixerr , but a combo of saturated soil and high-velocity winds. it looks like the part of the tree still kinda standing was either dead or diseased, my guess is that it couldn't support the weight.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
it's pretty likely that it wasn't lightning that took down the tree Mixerr @Mixerr , but a combo of saturated soil and high-velocity winds. it looks like the part of the tree still kinda standing was either dead or diseased, my guess is that it couldn't support the weight.
My guess is a factor of water evaporation and high velocity winds. That particular tree looked to be diseased.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
My guess is a factor of water evaporation and high velocity winds. That particular tree looked to be diseased.
Dont let him influence your mind mixerr!!! Be a man you said the cause was unknown, dont create a cause now that he fed you some words stand up for yourself and tell him the cause is unknown got dammit!