Trealiduce album unrealeased music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2009
so got the email from kunaki:

If this issue exists in other copies also, it would mean there is a problem with the master submitted to us for manufacturing. We cannot fix the problem on our end. Thank you.
and found this on kunaki website:

1.33 The Kunaki manufactured CD or DVD has glitches, skips and does not run correctly. Is this a manufacturing or media defect?
There is a simple way to determine whether the problem is with your original source disc or a manufacturing / media defect. You can scan read each sector on your disc. If every sector is readable, then you know that there is no manufacturing or media defect. You can get a free utility like NERO ScanDisc to run this test yourself. Kunaki manufactures an exact replica of your original source disc. In effect it copies each sector.

1.34 The Kunaki manufactured CD has glitches or skips that are not on my original CD. Is this a manufacturing or media defect?
See the item above on how to test for manufacturing defects. If there is no manufacturing defect then the skip/glitch can only be introduced when the kunaki publishing software read your original and it could not read one or more sectors of your original CD because of a dirty/scratched CD or your CD player skipped one or more sectors. It's important that you order a single unit ($1.00) and test it before ordering a larger quantity.

4.6 Why is There a skip/glitch on my CD/DVD?
There is a skip/glitch in your master or the defect was introduced due to a dirty or scratched original, or a bad CD/DVD drive.

2.17 Will the manufactured disc content be identical to my original content?
Yes. Not a single bit will be different. Even the disc geometry is maintained. If you have errors or skips on your original, they will appear in the manufactured products.

Jul 23, 2009
trust me there was skips on the master...it was uploaded from my cpu to there web site..but for those who have troubleemail me @ministetrav @gmail.com n ill email a track or two u dont have..thanks for ur support