Treali Duce - The Flesh Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Finally met up with Treali and scooped this up. I didn't know how the hell he could top "A Man's Heart" but this shit is just as good. Straight HEAT! One of those CD's you can put on and let the entire thing play without skipping a song. Mastered by Steve Vicious too so it sounds nice and crisp. I highly recommend picking this up, it is WELL worth the money.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
@ Treali cuzz

drop some linkz on here to let errybody know all the spotz to cop all CD'z u got out. I know alotta catz aint sure where to go online to order

Dec 25, 2003
Hey Treali are all your albums available in any stores in Dago??? U should hit up: Access Music/Hip-Hop, The Armory, M-Theory, Off the record, & Press Play...... The same goes to Licwit!!

Dec 25, 2003
Besides, I still have not recieved L.I.C.'s tape in the mail yet!! @1904!! Where he at man?????? Still up north gettin his networkin on??? Barely 3 months has passed... Zip file pleeeze??? I would reely appreciate it......

Yea the homie treali came thru to my pad today & I got the cee wee & the flesh album from him. The Flesh is hard as hell. Look out for a video for addicition & callin me back. Me and him was goin over how he plan to shoot a video for addiction and jus thinkin about it was excitin' .. He got nuthin but slumpers on this cd

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Besides, I still have not recieved L.I.C.'s tape in the mail yet!! @1904!! Where he at man?????? Still up north gettin his networkin on??? Barely 3 months has passed... Zip file pleeeze??? I would reely appreciate it......
I'll hit him up my dude, I think he still up north cuz we waz sposed to go to LA this wknd and I didnt hear from him. He'll get u fa sho

Dec 25, 2003
I'll hit him up my dude, I think he still up north cuz we waz sposed to go to LA this wknd and I didnt hear from him. He'll get u fa sho
Do u know if he has any copies left??? We tried to meet each other & I didnt work then later he pm'd me askin for my address again b4 leavin to norcal then I dunno he got caught up wit somethin?????? Seriously I can no longer be waitin/lookin for him; He has a tight schedule, I have a tight schedule... I downloadable zip file would be fine just pm me or somethin can u ask him that??? Thanks!!

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
is the new cee wee available for order on line?
Cee wee jus signed two distribution deals lastnight for him and googie's WHOLE catelog...City hall will have every album they've released ..instores in Jan...I will have his login info for Itunes on Tues. I will have all of them uploaded and available on itunes once we receive the info....if u would like a physical copy of his new album before that email me at [email protected]

Feb 25, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

just got opened up the Flesh CD, got in the mail today. Skimmed through it and it sounds like nada but HEAT!!!!!!! pick it up y'all.

some of these order SD artist should think about teaming up with that distribution, legit as hell, even sent me an email letting know when the CD shipped.

Now where can I get that new Cee Wee shit

Feb 25, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
they are legit no worries. Ordered mine on Weds of last week or so, got the email friday and received it today. Overall a pleasant experience.

your gonna love the flesh, nothing but hear roccs!!!!!