TREAL in HAWAII!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2003
thats whats boutta go down this coming week. Im flying out there wit my folks and tryna find out WHAT CLUBS ARE CRACKIN OUT THERE!! IF you know, hit this thread up with the club that you think is whats really goin on out there feel me? Some club that gets hyphy like the bay yadadamean? BAY SHIT, OH BOY!!

Aug 2, 2005
tmail.com
Ooo faaashhhooo!!!, yo this city2city main!! And we gets it crunck from da 718 2da 808 back 2da 41feva baby!!!if u bout 2 be out der fo da weekend,hit up the cellar on lewers street~(hot shit main)~go fucks wit club rock za(shakejoint)....the wave is cool 2, I usually go there cause that's where the tourist bytichezz bezz@ yadidimeeeen???!!! Holla

Apr 26, 2004
when i was out there i went 2 the wave & the DJ was Spinnin hella bay shit... them hoes out there is Bayed the fuck Out.... throwin up Ts & Thizz Face & Sum mo shit... but now i was hittin damn near every club, sum close @2am & sum @4am so i was hittin 2 clubs a night....

BTW them hoes out there be really renagadin.... if u on that hype