@Tre8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Off Tops, I thought about it for awhile and you more and likely are right about meeting JayZ, and I thought from first time someone was bumpin Parkinglot pimpin by JayZ I knew he jacced that from Triple Beam............

Second, I let my boys read what yall wrote , they ain't trippin on know internet shit, they told me tho if you want some lyrikal shit give it to u ...................

third, how is Gabe aka Apt3 gonna say he wanna bet and then try to back out til u guys hear something ...that is weenie off tops , you came at me not the other way around.....but don;t be scared of what you don't know , like i said before you should of asked for a free cd when I offered .......you wanna know what my folks sound like that bad go ask Cranky,Ravage, etc......

4, The only label I feel blew me off is West Coast Mafia (but I ain;t seen C-Bo or T-po on herrre so I have not asked since), they is the only label I've ever sent a package too, get your facts str8. Cause all that shit you saying about Siccmade blowing me off, I sent them some stuff from a label I was working with here that's all. I was not asking for no deal , and I know they bump what I sent him cause AWWWW......check COS's album Disc1 the song Murda can Happen 2nd verse : this is just the first episode/ watch me creep thru the fog , That shit came from Deadly Duece 95 album and he used that creepin thru the fog line again on track 12....so don;t ever step to me like my hood is just about Nelly's candy coated ass
so what does the winner get from this battle of songs ??????????????????????? My boys are real, ask Vamps I've sent the siccshop singles that i was sending out for free
And yall are so funny with Welfare shit LMAO, that was pretty good...but we let our music do the talking not overhype:devious:

Don;t get me wrong I do respect u to a certain extent................And I swear on my sister that I would of kept my promise by never addressing u again but your boy had to type me out like i'm kind of child playing on the internet
so how do you want it Peace Treaty or a lyrikal war, your choice

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Weenie bro?? Look at your last post. Youre asking for a peace treaty and NEVER put your shit up.

"Tre, Im so sorry, heres another smoke screen post so I dont actually have to post up my weak ass tracks, please dont remember that I started all this shit on my own, now Im too afraid to show my dope ass music cuz I know Ill get clowned"

Until you got something to show, YOU HAVE NOTHING. I asked about 6 times to hear your shit, nothing. Youre just trying to lead this shit away from the fact that you were talking shit to Tre, you couldnt hold your ground and now you wanna be his friend. And back out of a bet...lol. Theres NOTHING to bet against.

Aug 26, 2002
You lil Roach infested Apt: I ain;t trying to be friends with Tre8 , he the one who said he would help me I did not ask for his help......And I am going to take him up on it to show him I'm realest person he'll ever meet from the country ....you the one who got involved with I got money on Tre8
put something down, make it worth my time ...cause i already know my competition....................you the one who gonna back out when I do put my folks shit up .....I just got get ahold of my dirty GateWon to let him know to deploy my troops ...boy I'm steps ahead of you
oh yeah......Apt3..with the lil gay ass skeleton guy on your comp cover has been sitting in a local cd store herrrrrrrrrre and everytime i go in what do I see , it's in the same spot with just a lil more dust them last time............you know how many people use that bone theme for comps, learn to be orginal
and last time i checked this was not addressed to u but to Tre8 , once again u sticking your nose where it don;t be long

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Last time I saw you were on MY board BITCH

Oh yeah, I was in the record store the other day too, saw all of our shit and there and didnt see yours. Must be just like your fake ass internet music that dont exist either.

I remember you good now, you used to be Gummi Bear beggin people not to talk shit to Lynch lol

Change your name to Groupie Bear

Jun 28, 2002
That ^^^ Groupie Bear is classic..LOL

But nah seriously to end all of this I'm ah say it like this.
First and foremost homie I offered my help because I think yall probably need it.

I understand business tactics and controversial moves, I'm the king of it.

But dissing Apartment 3 and Gabe and talking shit like that trust me makes no progress.

I've doing this shit along time I've watched kats with major heat come and go. Homie what you have to understand is that this game goes far beyond lyrical warfare...

#1 who you know, #2 its business, #3 its marketing, #4 image ( which should be #1)#5 concepts, pick any kid off the school yard and he'd probably rap circles around DRE but if you took that kid and made him compete against DRE on making an album he'd get eaten alive..

Whether DRE gave him the tracks or not..

So whether your lyrical warfare homies could eat me alive or not in the end, I win.

My image is set in stone!

My fan base daily is growing and not just from the internet.
Remember I've been on countless albums that continuely move units to this day.

So if you want my help ask for it.

PERIOD!

If i can't give you anything I can give you game homie its just whether you can swallow your pride enough to except it.

Now about this challenge shit I'm cool!
I'm scaried! LOL

Let my track record speak for me, let what I'm accomplishing now and in the future be my challenge to you and LW!

I was once told that Pride comes before a fall! Don't be prideful homie and its gravy pimpin..

Yall want your own web forum prove it!
Yall want web pages prove it!
Yall want albums in the store moving units prove it!
Yall want to be successful prove it!

Now to finalize what i'm saying and to make shit all clear in no way shape or form was my goal to diss St Louis! PERIOD!!!

Now you want to be cool with me then cool!
I suggest you squash the shit wit Gabe also he's a hella cool Kat and i wouldn't want you to burn that bridge if you already haven't!

Realize also homie this is a west coast board yall would have lost either way I speak for and to the west coast reality of this life out here!

So no matter how creatively words are pushed accross a piece of paper that don't matter out here. It's the concept of the song the beat and if the muthafucka can feel what your saying and thats about it pimp!

Oh and just for added info i've meet Gay Z on numerous occasions and he knows who i am, personally.

We've talked for lengths of time in person!

I know him better then I know you...LOL

But he crossed the line and thats , that, fuck his friendship and Rocca Fella!!!

Either way i must say this if it aint good and shit still is funky and you believe that'll benefit your homies careers, which is why your even doing this (let's be real) then i suggest you do it my way it'l be far more beneficial trust me!

If not I'll heat the studio and bring something out so lyrical to a track you thought God himself produced and then it'll be on!!

But what will it prove? Will it move you anymore C.D's? No it'll just have burned a bridge!!!!!!!

Raw game homie take it or live it!

Tre-8

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
jesse james said:
Off Tops, I thought about it for awhile and you more and likely are right about meeting JayZ, and I thought from first time someone was bumpin Parkinglot pimpin by JayZ I knew he jacced that from Triple Beam............

Second, I let my boys read what yall wrote , they ain't trippin on know internet shit, they told me tho if you want some lyrikal shit give it to u ...................

third, how is Gabe aka Apt3 gonna say he wanna bet and then try to back out til u guys hear something ...that is weenie off tops , you came at me not the other way around.....but don;t be scared of what you don't know , like i said before you should of asked for a free cd when I offered .......you wanna know what my folks sound like that bad go ask Cranky,Ravage, etc......

4, The only label I feel blew me off is West Coast Mafia (but I ain;t seen C-Bo or T-po on herrre so I have not asked since), they is the only label I've ever sent a package too, get your facts str8. Cause all that shit you saying about Siccmade blowing me off, I sent them some stuff from a label I was working with here that's all. I was not asking for no deal , and I know they bump what I sent him cause AWWWW......check COS's album Disc1 the song Murda can Happen 2nd verse : this is just the first episode/ watch me creep thru the fog , That shit came from Deadly Duece 95 album and he used that creepin thru the fog line again on track 12....so don;t ever step to me like my hood is just about Nelly's candy coated ass
so what does the winner get from this battle of songs ??????????????????????? My boys are real, ask Vamps I've sent the siccshop singles that i was sending out for free
And yall are so funny with Welfare shit LMAO, that was pretty good...but we let our music do the talking not overhype:devious:

Don;t get me wrong I do respect u to a certain extent................And I swear on my sister that I would of kept my promise by never addressing u again but your boy had to type me out like i'm kind of child playing on the internet
so how do you want it Peace Treaty or a lyrikal war, your choice

man get yo bootsie cry baby ass off here
________
Web Shows

Aug 26, 2002
to lil fellas who have nothing to do with this ......get off my dick cause yall be the first people buying my group's album

@Tre8: check your email , we can chop up there
but as far as squashing shit with Whorehouse I mean Apt3, fucc that ......he came at me sidewayz with the bet thang.....and when we do get this to happen then I'll squash it but til then he disrespected me first not the other way around .....

@Roachmotel: Groupie Bear, lmao ......***I'm rolling my eyes*******
Don;t be mad that my favorite rapper is not on your label...You might have albums in the store but not herrrrrre except the one (and I mean one album and one cd)....It looks like u could of used my help out this way...........and trust me I would have NEVER EVER (did u read that NEVER EVER) would of came to your board but u called me out.........I can say it enough ...I was on your mind, not you on mine ...................You don;t get it I'm cool ass muthafucca, ask P-Folks, Shaggy Hogg, Bukshot from Louisville, ask MS....I say what I feel and do what I like...........like your boy Tre8 said this can be squashed but not until I roast your ass for saying my dirtys are made up.........more and likely you gonna ask for a song for a comp...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and even then I'm have to think about it cause I'm gonna need to know your real sales cause I would not want to waste my boys time and energy on a comp that sells 8,000cds in your backyard........

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Why dont you and your boys keep playing around where your from. And go hit up that Nelly fan board, were from California and dont give one flying fuck about your pop shit. Ask you for a song for a comp? LOL

No one would believe you had songs to give, you still havent come up with one to show. Just like EVERYONE else says, show us what you got.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah ok Backstreet Boy "Jesse James". Were all terrified and shaking over here, all of us except Tre since you begged him to be your friend after your attempt at dissing. I guess the fear in all of us will really start to take a grip after you actually post some audio, at the rate youre taking, probably sometime after Christmas of 2004. By then Ill probably be bedridden with anxiety that your 3-6 rip off group is gonna come on to a bay/sac board and be accepted over our music. I mean really, the chances of that happening we all know is truly in your favor. So anyway, while you still fumble around and try to post up your outdated music, we over here at our roach motel will somehow try to get out our 5th release. I can only pray everyday that you forgive me and allow us to use some of your wack ass tracks on one of our upcoming projects entitled "WE FELT BAD FOR THESE ARTISTS COMPILATION" with all funds going to help your personal charity, the mentally retarded. The funny thing about all of this, is youre not even part of the group lol. They're probably pimpin your pretty boy ass to get out there into hot water over some shit youre not a part of. Hope your career as a doormat works out good for you buddy

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Oh hell no Moe, youve got some talent. I wanted to save this comp for Gummi Bear and his "band" or whatever he claims to be running with. It will also have appearances by Hammer, Young MC, the guy who rapped "I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller" and whoever rapped that bail bond commercial. Were gonna dubb them on cassette and give them away at the special olympics so all of Groupy Bears homeboys can see how far hes come. No more Paxil and shock treatment for him!

Can somebody who passed the 3rd grade or took at least one semester at Bryman or Heald college teach Apt.3's number one fan Groupie Bear how to attach music so we can begin to feel the "heat" from "his" music??