Tre 8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

Tre I got a couple of questions. First are you cool with any of the Odysea? I dont know if you were because I know you dispise reg and Doc but didnt know if you and Foe were cool. Also were you in a song called controversy I think its you but Iam not sure It said odysea just wanna make sure. Also Iam asking you this because you would know I found to Foe Songs old as hell Ones called Hold em at gun point and the other is untelligable Were you around when this shit was out I sounds old and I thought I heard ya name on Untelligable maybe Iam wrong though folks.

NAPALM-THE MUTHA FUCCIN MADMAN

Jun 28, 2002
First question I actually have no beef with anybody from Odysea except Doc.....

Now i'd probably slap Reg if I seen him for co-signing on the phone with Doc when he called me talkin some bullshit to my machine...

Foe and i are actually distant rels don't mean me and him can't chunk'em if he wants some but i truly have no beef wit him and as you see he's the only kat i didn't name in the song.....

Q I never liked him he was always a big ass poodle to me and if he say somethin to me he subject to..well he's subject well just say that..

Because he don't even know me that well feel me....

If your talking bout Foes first record yea we knew each other alittle and i'm not sure haven't heard the song or i heard it and forgot..

Why was he talking shit or giving props, don't make me have to pull out the pen again.....

LOL

Hope I answered ya questions homie..

Tre-8

N

Napalm

Check it folks do you want me to burn a cd with the song on it? Also Ill burn some other shit I enjoy to. If thats cool tell me how I can hit you up and I will mail one out to you Folks. Oh yeah thanks for answering my questions. I appreciate it Folks.

NAPALM