Tre-8 (old No Limit)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
I WONDER'D DA SAME THING.....

I HEARD HE DROPP'D SUMMO SHIT SINCE DEN, BUT I AYN SEEN NUTHIN SINCE "GHETTO STORIEz" CAME OUT....

SO DAT COULDA BEEN SUM BULLSHIT...

BUT DAT GHETTO STORIEz SHITz CLASSIC....

-GEEzUz

Feb 14, 2004
i might add that there is another Tre-8 and that it is possible that some of those albums could be from that other Tre-8. that other Tre 8 posts on here.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
savage said:
i might add that there is another Tre-8 and that it is possible that some of those albums could be from that other Tre-8. that other Tre 8 posts on here.

all the albums Cesolito posted are from the New Orleans Tre 8. he sucks real bad now though. everything he pretty much drops is straight trash.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
bigball44 said:
How is that Fright Night cd he got?

Fright Night is a pretty tight cd. Fright Night (1995), Ghetto Stories (1995) & Dey Scared Of Me (1997) is really the only tight shit he dropped. Nuttin But Drama had some decent tracks but it was nothing special. he fell off big time.

speedy gonzalez said:
he a siccness member I think he had a thread talking about how the bay is weak

that's a different Tre 8 than the one they're talking about. this Tre 8 is from New Orleans .. the Tre 8 that post on here is from Cali.

Aug 13, 2003
maaan.....tre 8 dont suck......as a rapper atleast....he just stubborn and likes to do his own beats, doesnt like flipping on others peoples shit........tre 8 as far as im concerned is one of the coldest from new orleans, he just needs to go back to that dey scared of me style,

by the way, dey scared of me is tighter than ghetto stories......

and why would kernell be doing an interview with tre 8....that doesnt add up to me.....kernell is from uptown, down with all the no limit cats.....tre 8 out on the west, had beef with p and absolutly murdered him on a track.........

anyway, tre also been releasing mix tapes here and there.......code 6 was on a couple tracks....and his boy percee, he has some shitty weed, but is a cool ass dude and i always wanted him to drop his album

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Trevor said:
maaan.....tre 8 dont suck......as a rapper atleast....he just stubborn and likes to do his own beats, doesnt like flipping on others peoples shit........tre 8 as far as im concerned is one of the coldest from new orleans, he just needs to go back to that dey scared of me style,

Dey Scared Of Me was his best shit i've said that over and over. Tre 8 WAS real tight. i say that a lot of stuff from down here is tight even when a lot of folks disagree but Tre 8 got beat with a wack stick. did you listen to 2 Hot 4 TV? that shit was hot ass. almost everything i hear from him thats new it trash. this cat i know was making a compilation album and he got a track from Tre 8 .. the track sucked so bad he didnt even use it.

Feb 8, 2003
savage said:
No we wasnt talking about Cali's TRE-8 from Apt __ records. We talking about the former No Limit member.