Tre-8 - My Roots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2004
www.hurricaneprod.com
Ya can hear him on the mr.doctor - bombay album on some tracks, an he was in the group Odyssey "Still exist?" they got a album out, alot of aperance on that one. he got a solo 2, my opinion 2 be honest is that the beats was below his skillz on that one. that kind of cover both of ya.

Sep 13, 2004
aight, he has an album called enemy of the world, and he has one from way back when b4 he was in odysea, he usually is off some g macc beats, and he always comes hard. example "it's all bad now, the world got me mad now, the world got me mad now, make me wanna get bucc wild and bust in the crowd, fucc this country that we liven in, fucc these hoes cause i'm pimpin". good shit, the whole enemy of the world album is tight, and he is makin another double disc album soon, which will be his last, and he ssays he aint comin water'd down in any way, so it should be even harder.tre 8 is one myy faves, if you want a sample of him get at me, i will give you one on soulseek or sum shit if tre 8 dun mind.

peace ya'll