Tre-8 is Back!!!! Album out July 30TH and in August!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
I'm back Yall and the long wait is over come July 30th I will be dropping the Enemy of the World record partnered with Apt3 and Graveyard Records, Orakle Records is official! Then in August From the mind of Tre-8 will be dropping with me and some of the hottest niggas in the 916 collab on the Hell's Cabin record!!!

So to all yall who waited so patiently for promo material and shit like that the wait is over and your nigga is back in business!!!!!

Tremuthafucken8

Tre-8 is back!!!

P.S

I'm gonna leave another thread for those interested in promo material so that we can get you some stuff sent out real soon!

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
damn....lookin foward to hearing your new album Tre. you got a nice flow thats for sure. hopefully you can bring some lyrics and beats to match up with it.

but you know you got my support.

Jun 28, 2002
What Upper yall I got some hot producers upcoming and old school on both these records so hopefully that won't be an issue!
I wanted yall to feel me on the solo so I kept the features to a minimum anyways 1 Love!

P.S

Whats up Gimmi Sum thanx for the good wishes it's all Love hopefully i'll surprise even you on this!

Apr 25, 2002
I got something for u ...................even trade ...I'll send you my folks Lyrikal Warfare maxi-sinlge we got coming for a maxi-single of your shit.........................

then we'll let the music speqak for itself