Tre-8 "Enemy of The World" cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
It sure is. G-Macc has been on all of the Apt.3 releases except ADR and we are going to be putting out his new release, should be out around November.
G-Macc was on Apt.3 Vol.1 and is on the upcoming Apt.3 vol.2 "Theme Music To Drug Dealins And Killins" on a song with Tre-8, C-Lim and J-Nutt.
G also did a lot of production on Tre's album.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Is that the final? I dig it except for the lettering of "TRE". Maybe experiment with it a little more to see if something better can be created.

Other than that it's cool. The 8 ball is dope with his face in it and I like the movie poster feel of the whole thing.

What's up with gettin' Tre on my comp? Let me know.

Gone,
Doxx

May 13, 2002
ILLMAN666 ILL BE IN TOWN TOMORROW NIGHT WANT TO FINNISH UP ON THE ALBUM THIS WEEK IF POSABLE ALSO IF YOU CAN PLAN ON SPENDING ABOUT TWO HOURS THIS WEEKEND ON THE STORY BOARD WITH ME
KEV SKI aka missing in action

Jun 28, 2002
Actually family tree the Kat who did the art work selected red himself! Yall all know where I'm from and what I represent. I got and get much respectfrom the other side no matter what i do...

Anyways it is what it is !

The album is heat and aint that all that matters anyways?

Tre-8