Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i wonder where all the KONY 2012 supporters are at, and why they are all quiet about the bullshit that just happened in their own homeland, in favor for some random african 5000 miles away being chased by some random san diego sherm head

and yeah, fuck georgina zimmerwoman... shit sound like a transsexual superhero and shit

::

Dec 12, 2006
The same day about 5 block up from the house I grew up in 5 people were found dead in a house

all chinese, right now considered to be a murder suicide but the bodies were all spread out in the house, does anyone care?

Oct 10, 2005
omfg, the way he was screaming for his life before that piece of shit shot him makes me hope that fucking worm gets the death penalty, NO DEALS, HANG THAT PIECE OF SHIT

this is far worse than i ever imagined it was.

R.I.P. Trayvon Martin
:cry:

I agree those screams sound like he might have already been shot though, no?

Damn regardless that shit tuff listen to

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
This is dumb...

A wanna b cop authoritarian fuck kills a kid and it's national news??

If a Latin King offed a BGD (Black Gangsta Disciple) that wouldn't make news...

Zimmerman belongs in jail but the media is turning this murder into racial insanity. Now you got Spike Lee posting Zimmermans address and the NBP basically putting a hit out on him?

Legally if Zimmerman is murdered Spike Lee would be guilty of facilitation of first degree murder and so would the NBP...

Those prosecuting Lee and the NBP would have a better case than what the sate would have against Zimmerman.

The problem with this case is that there really is no evidence to even charge Zimmerman. At most they can charge him with Manslaughter....

To charge Zimmerman you will need motive and intent, since the two have no prior connection it will be impossible to connect the two and prove motive and intent.... Not to mention Zimmerman has a history of calling the pigs on just about everyone - he called the cops 22 times in the past year to report "suspicious people."

Zimmerman is just another wanna b cop with an itchy trigger finger.

Apr 26, 2002
The same day about 5 block up from the house I grew up in 5 people were found dead in a house

all chinese, right now considered to be a murder suicide but the bodies were all spread out in the house, does anyone care?
This is dumb...

A wanna b cop authoritarian fuck kills a kid and it's national news??

If a Latin King offed a BGD (Black Gangsta Disciple) that wouldn't make news...

Zimmerman belongs in jail but the media is turning this murder into racial insanity. Now you got Spike Lee posting Zimmermans address and the NBP basically putting a hit out on him?

Legally if Zimmerman is murdered Spike Lee would be guilty of facilitation of first degree murder and so would the NBP...

Those prosecuting Lee and the NBP would have a better case than what the sate would have against Zimmerman.

The problem with this case is that there really is no evidence to even charge Zimmerman. At most they can charge him with Manslaughter....

To charge Zimmerman you will need motive and intent, since the two have no prior connection it will be impossible to connect the two and prove motive and intent.... Not to mention Zimmerman has a history of calling the pigs on just about everyone - he called the cops 22 times in the past year to report "suspicious people."

Zimmerman is just another wanna b cop with an itchy trigger finger.
Funny how people pick and choose what tragedy they wanna get loud about, smh, simple shit
Why do u guys compare situations like these to the trayvon case? The trayvon situation is a situation where someone KILLED someone else (unarmed) and gets to go home a free man. Trayvon had a bag of skittles and tea. Wtf.

Apr 26, 2002
Let's not twist shit up here. To ME, the RACE issue isn't Zimmerman as a racist. I actually don't think, or haven't seen any proof of this. The race issue is the system don't put a value on a young blacc males life still. Yea Zimmerman STEREOTYPED, who doesn't? If ur a blacc man walkin the street wit a white girl and u see a group of white guys wit bald heads, steel toe boots, and tats. U gonna expect some kinda confrontation. I got robbed in front of my apartment door one day cuz a blacc guy wit a hoodie was walkin down the stairs, didn't gimme no eye contact. Went across the hall, knocced on the neighbor door LIGHTLY wit his bacc turned to me. The door he was knoccin on was some old Arab couples door. So I knew wut the business was. I stereotyped him. I asked him who he came to see. He turned around pulled out a revolver. Zimmerman stereotyped, yea. Doesn't mean he's racist. BUT he had no right to kill the kid. Media spinning this like HE'S the racist. No it's the racist SYSTEM that allows him to walk free after MURDERING an UNARMED BLACC male.