Traxxamillion- Slapp Addict

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think it was pretty dope.....but the best songs had already been on the radio....I still think Just Go is the best on the album and its almost a year old....either that or grown man.....but the other songs do slap

Jan 23, 2006
I didn't think that I would like this album but it goes. A lot of the trax I already heard but they still slap. But I noticed that in almost every song he uses certain sounds in the beat that he already used. But I'm feelin the track by hus, jack and quinn

Apr 21, 2006
khayaus_of_707 said:
A lot of the trax I already heard but they still slap. But I noticed that in almost every song he uses certain sounds in the beat that he already used.
dayum, thas wut i was about to say

May 12, 2006
khayaus_of_707 said:
I didn't think that I would like this album but it goes. A lot of the trax I already heard but they still slap. But I noticed that in almost every song he uses certain sounds in the beat that he already used. But I'm feelin the track by hus, jack and quinn
im diggin that element though hopefully they wont overuse it though

May 1, 2006
I have not really listen to the CD but I heard some of the tracks......it was cool.....it seems like alot of people feeling it

Feb 19, 2003
even if u took off grown man, wakin em up, and just go, the two hidden tracks(w/short and then turf fab and thunderbird (right?)) make up for it.

arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh its fantastic!!!!