Traxamillion Biting Other Peoples Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2004
Anyone heard that track called "Sideshow" with Too Short and F.A.B. on it? The beat sounds like a generic version of the "Me and You" song by Cassie. I heard that shit on dubbcnn.com . Did anyone else notice that?

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
yeah and his song with scweez like a fusion between nellys "grillz" and young bloodz "presidential"....really tho.! but hey shit slaaaaapz!!! who carez

Dec 7, 2004
LEvakaM510 said:
it is.. but theres alot of songs that sounds similiar now a days..
I agree to an extent. When you hear real producers like scott storch though, he be makin his own shit. At least if you gonna make a beat like someone elses, use different notes or something to bring some originality. Ya feel me?

Jan 23, 2006
KEEPIT_PI said:
Anyone heard that track called "Sideshow" with Too Short and F.A.B. on it? The beat sounds like a generic version of the "Me and You" song by Cassie. I heard that shit on dubbcnn.com . Did anyone else notice that?
i didnt notice that, but i noticed it sounded like a hyphy version of the original "sideshow" by richie rich

Apr 4, 2005
KEEPIT_PI said:
dats da first thing i noticed........

Apr 13, 2005
That was the first thing I noticed too. He was biting on that beat fasho. The song says it was his featuring short and fab. Makes u think, does he do that with other beats too?

Apr 13, 2005
infinityslump said:
on citas by keak has a hella similar drum track as super hyphy
Identical kicks and snares and sounds. Shit's cool but is that all he got, he need to change it up like other real producers. But I don't know, maybe he trying to makem sound the same.