Transfer a DVD movie to your iPad with the best iPad transfer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2012
I download a movie of DVD format and want to enjoy it on iPad, is there any way to do that?
Many people would say no. But it indeed can be achieved, as long as you have the best iPad Manager.

This iPad transfer is a powerful tool, which can transfer various files—videos, audios and photos and so on between iPad and PC. Download and run it, you can use it to load your downloaded movies. Someone will ask how users can transfer those whose formats can’t be supported by iPad. Don’t worry.

As a professional transfer, best iPad Manager is also a wonderful DVD to iPad Converter. When you want to send some non-supported files from PC to iPad, like DVD, iPad Manager will work as the best DVD Converter, to convert DVD to iPad video/audio formats, and then transfer them to iPad. As Mac users, here is the detailed information about how to transfer files from Mac to iPad.

Now we can have a quick look at the steps about how to transfer DVD from PC to iPad.

Step 1: Download and run.
Download the best iPad Manager and run it.

Step 2: Connect.
Connect iPad to PC.

Step 3: Rip DVD.
Click “Rip DVD” button on the left Device Panel, and load your DVD movie.
Select a proper video or audio format for it.
Click “Convert to Devices” to directly transfer the converted DVD movie to iPad.

How do you deal if some users want to transfer some general videos from PC to iPad, like AVI, FLV, MKV, etc.? Take it easy! iPad Manager can also solve that. It is not only a DVD to iPad Converter, but also a powerful iPad Video Converter, which can convert general videos to iPad allowed formats, so users can first convert your videos before transfer them to iPad. Fans can download it for free trial.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
What if I want to modify my ipad so it has a dvd slot so i can transfer my dvd directly into the ipad?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Don't come back to this fucking forum until you can show us how to transfer laserdiscs onto our iPads. Laserdiscs are the future. YOLO.