Trailer Park Trash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOU FOUND THIS PIC AGAN!!!

I REMEMBER IT FROM THE OTHER PIC THREAD YOU HAD,......

"I GOT THE LIGHT BROWN HAIR WITH THE KICKS TO MATCH"
-LIL OLE JAMES (WAS WAY BEFORE HIS TIME)

YOUR DAD WAS COLD WITH THE GLOVES I HEAR!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
COME ON NOW YA'LL,....YOU SEE HOW LIL JAMES HAD SUCH CLASS,....PEEP HOW HE CROSSING THOSE LEGS LIKE A PIMP!!!!!!!

AND THIS JUST PROVES,.....JAY TEE JUST MAY HAVE BLUE PRINTED THE THIZZ FACE!!!!!!!!
BUT DRE INSPIRED HIS CARRER!!!!!!

GOOD POST AGAN JAY

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
just calulate
first realase was in like late 80's early 90's and was around 19 or 20

so i would say early to mid 30's,.....jay been a boss for many moons
and not too many cats still keep it pushing,....at this age,...so he's a rare breed

Aug 2, 2005
tmail.com
Yeah!!yeah!!...playa jay tee....frm da v!!!...sup babyboy......its yo boy city2city checkin inn mayne......that's a cold ass pic of u and pops......yall got game just drippin off yall....u came up hommie.....keep hustlin!!!
Dis yo boy boy mayne....city2city mayne.....frm da big apple 2 da pinaapple folks......real nationwide balla checkin inn lettin yall know that my cuddie right here...........REAL DEAL!!!!

Aug 2, 2005
tmail.com
Yeah!!yeah!!...playa jay tee....frm da v!!!...sup babyboy......its yo boy city2city checkin inn mayne......that's a cold ass pic of u and pops......yall got game just drippin off yall....u came up hommie.....keep hustlin!!!
Dis yo boy boy mayne....city2city mayne.....frm da big apple 2 da pinaapple folks......real nationwide balla checkin inn lettin yall know that my cuddie right here...........REAL DEAL!!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My daddy told me "Son, they used to call me the Mack, Rode a Caddy Coupe De Ville with bitches all in the back"!!!

Thats a Vallejo OG TRIPPPPLE OG for reals!!

LOL @ the same face!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^what she said!!

LOL

those socks are taller than you!!

I miss the '70s mane. Mexicanas around my way back then were SUPERBAD!!

good shit JayTee.

I wonder if that kind of film is still available. you can almost feel that sun that is blinding you. good 'ol kodak instamatics were the shit!!