TRAILER PARK BOYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007

I just got done watching all 7 Seasons, 2 movies and 1 Christmas Special the other day and i got to say, this is the funniest fucking show i've seen in a long ass time. I was hooked from the git go. But if you aint seen it, i suggest Netflix'n some to check them out.

The movies are a little different cause it was shot in film and not videotape, but the shows are way funnier IMO.

Jun 9, 2007
I just got the newest movie from netflix last night, prolly watch it tonight.

I've seen the first couple seasons, got the rest burned but just haven't gotten around to watching them yet. Definitely funny stuff, just somethin I gotta be in the right mood to watch.

Jan 18, 2006
yeah i just downloaded all the episodes on demonoid like 6 months ago, seriously one the best shows ive ever seen even though its obviously low budget, way better then bullshit outdated comedies like the Hangover or Anchorman

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Been watching this shit since like 2005, definately one of the best shows ever. Very sad that its over. But it never gets old. The new movie COUNTDOWN TO LIQUOR DAY was a great way to end it all. I have a feeling the BOYS will be back

Sep 24, 2002
this and dexter i finally got around to watch a few months ago. dexter i was hooked like hell and cant wait till next season .

this show on the other hand.i download the first season and a movie. the movie def had better quality production but was still the same shit. after the first 4 eps i got so bored of the same boring shit . nothing really exciting about it.

Nov 4, 2002
Yeah ive seen all 7 seasons and all 4 movies ( the prequel in black and white, christmas special, the movie and countdown to liquor day. love the charcters, Mr Lahey is my favorite, "Randy" lol Sucked though when cory and trevor left in season 7

Nov 7, 2002
The Boys are over....they are coming with a new show...should be dope.

Their next show, The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour, sounds like a nightmare fit for any member of that trio: It depicts the cast of a TV show one day waking up convinced they're the zany characters they have played in front of the cameras.

According to Smith, known to TPB fans as Bubbles, the show began with the question: "What if we did a kids' show and everybody on the kids' show did hallucinogenic drugs?"

The new comedy will follow the travails of the cast of a recently wrapped up children's television show called The Happy Funtime Hour, which was shot in the fictional East Coast town of Port Cockerton. One of the actors, who portrays a crazed scientist who teaches tube-watching tykes about nutrition (the actor will in turn be played by Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson) concocts a batch of homebrewed hallucinogenic berries. These convince the cast that they are in fact the superheroes, pirates and playboys of the TV show.

In a bid to smash any typecasting of Smith, Tremblay and Wells, The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour (the title is still tentative) will see each of them play so many characters, hidden by so much makeup and prosthetics, that it will be hard for viewers to keep track of who's who. Each will play between six and 10 roles, populating Port Cockerton with personalities the actor-writers came up with to crack each other up.

Tremblay (Julian of the Boys) said the new project will differ in "pretty much every way." The feel and the style of humour will change depending on which set of characters the action is following. While divided into vignettes, the six episodes will together follow a narrative arc.

More CLASSIC SHIT.....

Jun 9, 2007
^ that will either be one of the funniest fucking shows ever, or really, really bad.

I'm hoping it'll be funny as fuck... sounds like it has promise.

Apr 23, 2010
i just heard about the boys a few days ago and already watched all the season and movies. fucking classic. there new show is ok....i wish they would do more seasons and another movie or something...

Dec 4, 2011
thats true. when i first started watching it i didn't like it or think it was funny but than the more i watched the more i liked it.

the first 2 seasons bubbles really isnt in it much but after that hes in it alot more.

Props: Coach E. No