Tragic Losses doing stand up comedy at Zanies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
a few of you guys have asked about clips of my stand up since I started it almost 6 months ago.They recently had a best of Nashville show and I was asked to perform.So i finally got a clip up and here it is.

Aug 9, 2005
Nice ... takes courage to get up there i got homies tellin me i need to go but I dont like being seen by humans lol

Apr 25, 2002
no shout out to HAD?
First thing about comedy is to know your crowd.I did that in front of 150 white people in their 20s lol.I think the HAD reference would have lost them completely.

It ended abruptly cause i went over my time.12 Nashville comics and Ralphie mays wife headlining.The joke I was doin is dirty but I had to take the last part out cause it was billed as a clean show.I'm normally pretty raunchy on stage so it was a victory for me working clean for the first time.

@Simp Yea that was one of my criticisms of myself by not looking around at the crowd more.There was a kid that just turned 19 that night and I focused on him.I was so nervous being clean for the first time I thought I was gonna shit myself.

@Shea....damn i need to make a road trip then.....

In 09 I was voted rookie of the year for Nashville comedy..Ive won 8 open mics and 3 other semiregional cash contests.Shit is addictive like the strongest drug.Once you get that first laugh you never wanna be off stage