TRAGIC JUST PICKED UP GTA VICE CITY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I went today to get it but target dont sell it cuz its to violent haha some video game store had a huge ass line to for it :( so I went to circit city and they said they are releasin it tomarrow so i'ma try to get it there...but i did pick up tech n9ne finally and tha 8 mile soundtrack :)

Apr 25, 2002
Ridin' the motorcycles is off the fuckin' hook. The cars are pretty tight, there's 80's style Vettes, Lamborghini look-a-likes, Ferrari look-a-likes. I got on the golf course for that mission, the golf carts are fun. So is the fuckin' chainsaw, LMAO......

Apr 25, 2002
i did a backflip on the motorcycle and landed that shit...and yes tim you can go in several buildings........cranky,how did you beat the golf cart mission?i couldn't ram the guy out of his cart.

Apr 25, 2002
weapons code.......R1,R2,L1,R2,L,D,R,U,L,D,R,U

I READ THIS ON GAMEWINNERS.COM
I HAVEN'T TESTED IT YET......THERE IS ALSO A DODO CODE,WHICH I CANNOT REMEMBER AT THIS TIME.....

Apr 25, 2002
Tragic Losses: I tried to ram that bastard in the golf cart and then I said fuck that shit after I almost rolled my cart in a sandtrap. I hopped out the load and ran after his ass and when he turned I got right next to his cart and just hit Triangle and jacked him for the ride and then I jumped out of the cart and dropped his ass with a 9 iron......

I was doin' some sick wheelies on the motorcycles while pullin' driveby's LOL......

Apr 26, 2002
I got him to kill himself...All I did was push all the caddy's into the water except for one, and it was right on the edge...so what did his stupid ass do?, he hops in it and starts it and he goes right in the water and drowns, after that I proceeded to beat the livin shit out of his bodyguards usin the golf club...this game is sick as fuck....i'm stuck on that guardian angel mission tho, those haitians keep on poppin up outta nowhere with their fuckin tech 9's.

Apr 25, 2002
Is Guardian Angel the mission where you get the "Ruger" and have to watch over Lance up above on the stairs and shit?? That's the one I'm on right now. I only tried it once, but the first time I failed that shit cuz they fuckin' shot one of the guys I was supposed to protect......

Apr 25, 2002
Cranky said:
Is Guardian Angel the mission where you get the "Ruger" and have to watch over Lance up above on the stairs and shit?? That's the one I'm on right now. I only tried it once, but the first time I failed that shit cuz they fuckin' shot one of the guys I was supposed to protect......
I'VE OPENED UP THE WHOLE CITY NOW......THE WAY I BEAT THE MISSION YOU'RE ON WAS TO USE THE WEAPONS CODE AND GO BACK DOWN THE STAIRS AND MACHINE GUN THEM FOOLS........I ALSO GOT CODES FOR HEALTH AND ARMOR IF YOU NEED THEM....WAIT TIL YOU GET TO THE PARK MISSION.....YOU HAVE TO SHOOT HELLA PEOPLE FROM THE HELICOPTER.......I HAD TO DO IT 10 TIMES BEFORE I PASSED IT....

Apr 26, 2002
I beat that helicopter mission on the first try, that shit was hella fun especially once you run up in the building and start gattin all those fools...but that guardian angel mission took me at least 7 or 8 tries before I got it, I eventually just said fuck it and ran down the stairs with the gauge and started dumpin.

Apr 25, 2002
I got the Guardian Angel one on the second try, and that helicopter mission on the first try. It took me three fuckin' tries to pass the mission where you fly the little RC helicopter with the bombs. That one pissed me off.......I finally bought a safe house. I just got the Apartments over by the beach. It's nice to finally have a garage to store a ride. I hate goin' around tryin' to find a motorcycle everytime.......

Apr 25, 2002
i finally got mine today....shit is tight, didnt really try anything but cause havioc....tha police are bitches now, its hella hard to lose em' :angry: i didnt realize they set tack stripes out, and hit one didnt realize that ither....till the car was out of control! i always see police fightn, and gettin ther ass kicked, sad....sad

Apr 26, 2002
That motorcycle comes in handy...especially when your on an assassination mission and the person is drivin around, that shooting forward ability makes it a hell of a lot easier.