Trader Joes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
I swear, I'd starve if it weren't for TJs. We got one right next to a safeway, and I can't understand how anyone would shop there over Trader Joes. The food is way cheaper, and the quality of the food blows away safeway...BTW their marinated tri tips are off the fucking chain on the grill. And nothing can fuck with their six pack selection, and most are for about $6.00:cool: Yall shop here?

Apr 1, 2003
Yo Trader Joes is a cool spot. They have deals there but some stuff is expensive too. It's like pretty much everywhere where you have to shop around for the best deals if you want or just go one place and get it all there.

May 11, 2002
Yeah ive worked at Trader Joes for the past 3 years. Not a bad job.

Whoever is saying Trader Joes is expensive is a moron. You will never get the same prices at Safeway as you would at Trader Joes. All of Safeways prices are marked up, then when you have the card you will get the normal price. Its a scam, I still shop there but only for certain items.

I highly recomend the Greek Yougurt with Honey, the new Belgian style beer 9%, the cheese puffs, cheese cruchies, the dragon cheese, peanut butter prettzles, the Bol Kogoi, Carne Asada, Sheppards Pie and the Buffalo Burgers.

Damn there is so much shit I cant even list them all.

However up here in Washington Charles Shaw is 3 bucks so every customer finds it necessary to tell me the story of how in California its only 2 bucks and thats why they call it two buck chuck. God that shit gets annoying, I hate Charles Shaw for that reason, we sell atleast 20 cases a day of it. If you all worked there you would understand. Oh and those fucking bells I cant stand the bells. Other then that Trader Joes is cool to work for.

Jun 18, 2004
DubbC415 said:
yeah, those peanut butter pretzels are bomb...i love trader joes...just too many damn old people.
That's hella funny that you mention that, cause when I go there, I know exactly what I want, but I'll be nice and stand behind someone while they read the labels for ten minutes, and I don't want to be rude, but I swear to god I come close to pushing old people out of the way so I can grab what I need. :devious: