Trade: Young Murder Squad -How We Livin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I have a rare CD for trade:

Young Murder Squad -How We livin'
1996 GWK/ Priority Records (P2 50557)

The front insert is OK and the back inserts has two vertical folds on each side, like the factory misplaced the back cover in the jewel case on the first try. There are no tear-ups on the cover, though, so except for those two folds the back cover is fine. Jewel case is brand new. The CD has some minor scratches but I have listened to the whole CD and it plays fine. No skips at all.

I'd like to trade this CD for one on my wish list:
Z-Ro: King of Da Ghetto
Hi-c: Skanless
Ball Player: Ghetto Life
Three Times Dope: Original Stylin'
K-Dee: Ass, Gas or Cash
Guerilla Maab: Rise
Ghetto Boys: Grip it! original with the "ghetto" spelling
Woss Ness: Da Game Done Changed
4 Deep: What's Really Goin' on
Any Equipto CDs
Bored Stiff: Ghetto Research
PLUTO: Players Like Us Takin' Over

Hit me up on my pm for the trade.

The CD will be shipped by airmail so I expect your CD to be shipped the same way.

If you don't have any of these CDs but still would like the YMS CD, hit me up with a CD offer.

If you have any of these CDs for sale and don't want the YMS CD please give me a price for the CD, including shipping to Norway. I'll have to use paypal for any payment.

I know I am not on the legit list, but to see my transactions and feedback on ebay, my user name is mortenfl.

I won't be on the internet this weekend so I won't be able to answer anyone until monday.
Thanks.