Trade Home Studio Equipment for pre 1964 Chevy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
I know somebody on here knows somebody that has a pre 1964 Chevy sitting in their garage or backyard that they are never going to do anything with.

Im looking for an Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne, panel, wagon, bomba or truck that needs restoring. Doesnt have to run.

If you know anybody that might be interested PM me.

Equipment for trade:

Yamaha RS7000 Music Production Studio with maximum memory installed. This MPS is like an AKAI MPC except it has piano keys and 2 velocity sensitive pads instead of only having 16 pads and no piano keys. You can lay down the drum track, add your own samples and then add some synth or other sounds. You can make your whole beat with this one machine. Google it for more detailed info.

Tascam DP-01FXCD 8 track recorder. You can lay down your tracks, master them, then burn that bitch to CD all from the comfort of your toilet if you wanted too LOL. Very easy to use, and the sound quality is good.

Digitech Vocal 300 effects processor. Sorry no lame auto tune.

AKG Perception 200 Condenser Microphone (with case and shockmount)

Sure PG58-XLR Microphone

All manuals, trs cables, xlr cables, midi cables, mic stand, pop filter, memory cards included.

Thanks!

Mar 17, 2010
IF YOU LIVED OUT HERE N ODESSA THERES A TOWN LIKE BOUT 1HR AWAY THIS GUY SELLS HELLA OLDIE CARS I WAS BOUT TO BUY ME A CHEVY TRUCK JUST NEEDED SOME WORK ON IT BUT IT RAN FOR BOUT 4,000 LOOKED N ALRIGHT CONDITION TOO..WISH I COULD HELP YOU OUT THO HOMIE