tracklists for BLACK HOLE POSSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2005
sincere said:
That's wishful thinking. This CD was never make it was a mere thought that never came to life. If you don't believe me, I'll give you my phone number and we can call Doogie aka Young Dozja himself. Get it out of ya head. It doesn't exist.
Parish the thought lad...hahaha

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
sincere said:
It aint a mistake. It doesn't exist. Let it die. It doesn't exist. Fucc it, I'll go to the studio and have him put some of his old shit that he doesn't care about, press it and call it "Dank Session". Then you can pay me over a huned dollaz for it! I don't mean to step on ya toez, but dang...it doesn't exist. He wanted to make a album called that before he went to the fedz with Zaboo, but it was just a thought that got hyped up. He's moved on to other projects, like New/Yet to be released album called "Broken Home", I can sell you that too. There being pressed as we speak.

ha ha aight den i'll let the thought perish.. Your 100 dollar cd would be wasted on me anyway:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...r_bidmentor&completed=1&all=0&rows=200&sort=3

yeah when they come back from the press let m know!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^ nah i've never seen anyone wid it.. I spoke to Chris, dude is BIG when it comes to findin denver shit... i gave him a list of about 30 and he came up on 4 or 5... The old tapes I asked for will take a lot of effort to hunt down.. i'm sure it'll go str8 on ebay if he finds it though..

Dec 22, 2004
I'm glad muthafucka's finally talkin about some Denver Hip hop. I dont care who u talkin about as long as you talkin about the 5280......

Jun 26, 2005
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
^ nah i've never seen anyone wid it.. I spoke to Chris, dude is BIG when it comes to findin denver shit... i gave him a list of about 30 and he came up on 4 or 5... The old tapes I asked for will take a lot of effort to hunt down.. i'm sure it'll go str8 on ebay if he finds it though..
is Chris on this website? and what is the list you gave him? and one more thing, do you know if that "Dirty Cops" is their first release? im pretty sure it is.

Jan 7, 2003
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
haha me phonin em up and shit with my scraggy southern UK accent... they'll put the phone down thinkin its a crank.. LMAO.. what up Stabdozer! long time no see?
its all gravy pimp...tha album is done...now im workin on dvd next....