Tour Idea!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
seen many different songs performed by Tech throughout the years, but would like something different. i know he has to do new songs on his new tours, but i kinda miss some of the songs he used to do. "This Ring" being one example. and also, i was in kck a couple years back and he did a bunch of other songs that i have never heard him do anywhere else. he did Mitch Bade, Be Jealous and a few others as well. it was fuckin bad ass to see him do stuff like that.

But what i was thinking is, if Tech did a mini tour to maybe 10 of his biggest towns and did a "Vintage Tech Tour". im thinking everything from the beginning to now. maybe even do songs that he never did perform at shows too. Worst enemy would be dope too see live.

but i know Tech and STRANGE are very busy, but wanted too see what you guys thought about this idea.

Nov 6, 2005
Shut up with these questions... They get on my nerves... But theyre better than half the OT's so as annoying and played out as they may be, i guess theyre tolerable.

Nov 6, 2005
how bout you go fuck yourself! i have been a tech fan for years, and this is the best place to come for info and other fans ect.. i usually just read on here, but im bored as fuck at work. so go on and read all them other lame ass threads if you dont like mine.
Hey buddy, I gave you props for doing something better than most other threads. So suck a large extremity. If i REALLY didnt like this thread it would be gone. read between the lines, and dont piss the wrong people off. Now with that said, one or two question threads are fine, but 7.5 of them will begin the delete fest. Not to mention, i DOUBT you can come up with a question that hasnt been brought up a few too many times already... And thats where the irritation stems from.

Sep 30, 2006
Hey buddy, I gave you props for doing something better than most other threads. So suck a large extremity. If i REALLY didnt like this thread it would be gone. read between the lines, and dont piss the wrong people off. Now with that said, one or two question threads are fine, but 7.5 of them will begin the delete fest. Not to mention, i DOUBT you can come up with a question that hasnt been brought up a few too many times already... And thats where the irritation stems from.
so by its tolerable its giving me props? wait right after you told me to shut up?? well, im not too concerned with pissing anyone off and that includes you big guy! i really dont give a fuck if you delete my threads or ban me.

i just look at all the fuckin stupid ass threads being started and thats why i started this one. i have been thinking about this for a long time and think its a great idea for fans that know that older shit. not that i dont appreciate what they do, but i think it would be great for Tech to give his older fans that like his older work a little bit of a treat. thats all.

so like i said delete my shit if you want but calling my thread annoying out of all these threads lately is just stupid

oh, and im POSITIVE i could ask alot of questions that havent been brought up on here b4.

Jul 1, 2004
I would dig this as well. That said, this tour will never happen because Techs fan base is growing. The new fans know NOTHING about Calm Before The Storm, The Worst's and older tracks. The largest amount of Techs fanbase jumped on with Everready. If the fans found out it would be songs like, get blowed, lets get fucked up, the worst, now its on, be warned, be jealous, and mitch bade, they would say uhh i dont know those songs I wanna hear bout to bubble and they wouldnt go.

Just my 2 pennies.

Nov 7, 2006
it obviously doesnt effect me since i'm in boston so i say no dont do it. focus on new shit so he gets bigger and he can actually go everywhere in the states then give a lil back for the longtime fans. now thats an idea