Tour Dates For Bushwick Bill,Young Krime and Awall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
The Vote for a Change Tour
featuring BUSHWICK BILL,YOUNG KRIME AND AWALL
Also Scheduled to perform DREKNO AND SKIRT DIGLA

Here are The first few dates of This Tour That will go thru Washington,Oregon,California,Georgia and Texas:

Thursday-Sept. 2nd 2004 Contour, DownTown Seattle
Friday Sept. 10th 2004 Club Broadway, Everett
Friday Sept. 17th 2004 The Vault, Olympia

Aug 1, 2004
Hay when yall gonna be in Oregon? Tragic Life Records had Bushwick Bill here in Portland on Feb.6th'04 at the roseland theater. And not to hate or anything but he was way to drunk and couldnt remember the order of his set tracks. It was a crazy night to say the least. But we still got mad love for the Bushwick mutha fuckin Bill. I realy want to see The Little Big Man again here in P-Town. Hit me up and let me know. Might even be able to help you promote out here.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Oh fo' real i'm sure he will be drunk here also,About portland shows i should know where and when next week.A what songs did BushWick do??Just want to know all i know is we will be Doing our song "Military Tactics" together on this Tour.We will also be at the Vault Night Club In Olympia on the 17th of September.

Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
fuck that west up wit that nigga TREAL
you dont fuck wit the blood nigga
nigga i will knock on yo front door and braid yo bald ass head
let me get the beats funny blood!!!
why you playin dont make me act up MANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
call me dog

Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
fuCKCK UUUUU Crime GB killa

YOUNG KRIME said:
The Vote for a Change Tour
featuring BUSHWICK BILL,YOUNG KRIME AND AWALL
Also Scheduled to perform DREKNO AND SKIRT DIGLA

Here are The first few dates of This Tour That will go thru Washington,Oregon,California,Georgia and Texas:

Thursday-Sept. 2nd 2004 Contour, DownTown Seattle
Friday Sept. 10th 2004 Club Broadway, Everett
Thurs Sept 16th 2004 Contour, DownTown Seattle
Friday Sept. 17th 2004 The Vault, Olympia
what up wit TREALTREAL:TREAL TREAL
TREAL
TREAL
TREAL
i cant get down :siccness: :
imma blow the fucking club up
im the new FELONY ENTERTAINMENT
NOW WHAT :cool: : :dead:

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
TREAL said:
what up wit TREALTREAL:TREAL TREAL
TREAL
TREAL
TREAL
i cant get down :siccness: :
imma blow the fucking club up
im the new FELONY ENTERTAINMENT
NOW WHAT :cool: : :dead:
First of All It's "K"RIME WITH A, K
And why you can't call me i about this business Blood.
Homie you know i'm making my shit pop off i got records to push and Kids to feed.Be bool lil homie!!

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
IF you are reading this,If you live anywhere near Seattle,Everett or Olympia You should really check this Tour Out!! This will be monumental this is BushWick Bill's First ever time coming to The Seattle area!! and It's only $10.00 Bucks

Also this is your chance to come see how ya boy do it i Been posting on here for Going on 3 years and none of you have seen me put it down on stage or Bought or listened to My release.Come See Me peoples.

P.S. I do have a Very Few supporters that have purchased My Cd Online Thanks to you all.