Tough Enough

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Andy fucked up his first and only (i'd imagine) Stunner. Glad he won though.

I could see them having Luke come out during one of Andy's future matches and having them start a feud. Far fetched I know, but still, it could happen.

Feb 8, 2003
So... That guy was already signed with FCW in the first place.

Which makes the show pretty fuckin' stupid.
yep they exposed andy on the net a week before the elimination show. its on nodq i forgot his name in fcw. non of them was beginners except the short guy(he got dropped for fuking up moves cant remember his name) eric, ms america, and another one the females. yeah that show was kinda staged just like most reality shows. i bet we still will end up seeing luke, skidmark and a few others in wwe or fcw with new names and gimmicks.

Dec 17, 2004
^^thats weak but i guess not surprising.

i just saw that apparently jeremiah used to be on some vh1 show. he must just want to be on tv in some way or another. looks like rather than the country boy gimmick he was going with the sensitive punk rocker character:

lol at "tears coming out my head"

Jan 2, 2004
Jun 9, 2007
Was really interested in Tough Enough for the first 2 weeks, then lost all interest.

Fucking stupid. If they do another season, I'm not even gonna bother with it.

Nov 14, 2002
I still enjoyed the show... The comments that they would make to those guys talking shit on them was fucking HILARIOUS. That show should be labeled a "Reality Fitness Comedy".

Dec 17, 2004
^^yeah pretty much the best part of the show was stone cold roasting them at the end.

"you big dumb bastard!"

"look at you with that gel in your hair and your popped up collar...shut up!"

hilarious