Totally Insane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

5?

Whatever happened to T.I and scoot dog?

Backstreet life was good. I really liked their album titled the game of life that dropped in 2001. Does anyone have a tracklist, or should I say feature list. My insert is blank on the inside. It has two pictures advertising scoot dogs Attack formation coming soon and ten dolla's Tension coming soon. Is everyones like that and did these albums ever get released?

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Downunda-Connec said:
5?

Whatever happened to T.I and scoot dog?

Backstreet life was good. I really liked their album titled the game of life that dropped in 2001. Does anyone have a tracklist, or should I say feature list. My insert is blank on the inside. It has two pictures advertising scoot dogs Attack formation coming soon and ten dolla's Tension coming soon. Is everyones like that and did these albums ever get released?
T.I. put out a total of 5 albums but "Backstreet Life" was my fav. All the "Game Of Life" CD's were pressed that way (blank on the inside) and NO those albums you mentioned never got released.

I know Ten Dolla and Scoot are both working on albums now that are to be released in 2004.

Nov 24, 2002
Totally Insane is a classic group from EPA. They released 5 albums

Direct From The Baclstreet
Goin' Insane 1993
Backstreet Life 1996
Totally Insane 1998
No Gimmicks, Still Lawless 2003

Check out Totally Insane and Backstreet Life. These are 2 really dope albums. Listen also to Goin' Insane which is a pretty good album too. Direct From The Backstreet sounds a little bit too old school in my opinion. Haven't listened to the last one.

Nov 23, 2003
Yeah, I was thinking about checking out Backstreet Life first. Something about it just seemed to say it was their classic album. I heard Mac-10 of TI on Dre Dog (Andre Nickatina)'s I Hate You With A Passion album (the Ike Turner track), and his shit was cool... Now I just need to get my hands on it.

D

Downunda-Connec

Cheers Angie, I am looking forward to those solos.

That nevalegal shit looks pretty tight. I like what I heard from them so far but that isn't much I am afraid... I think I might cop one of their albums next time I place an order.

Mr Me that Track is fire with dre dog. ooh wee ooh wee. You heard the sample II sicc did with totally insane on 'tales from the sicc'. That sample is good and the track is tight. The whole album is fire, If you aint got it get it, you will not be disappointed.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
it was also featured in WCBB "Another Level" (Total Insanity). Totally Insane are beyond underrated, they always brought heat on their albums but I think even more when they were featured on other albums or comps (check out Kapones "The Arrival", Backstreet Mentalitys "Perping Like Top Notch, TI "M.A.C & A.D", Kapone on "Stack Yo Paper" just to name a few)..............

May 12, 2002
thc said:
it was also featured in WCBB "Another Level" (Total Insanity). Totally Insane are beyond underrated, they always brought heat on their albums but I think even more when they were featured on other albums or comps (check out Kapones "The Arrival", Backstreet Mentalitys "Perping Like Top Notch, TI "M.A.C & A.D", Kapone on "Stack Yo Paper" just to name a few)..............
The Arrival was the shit!!!!!!!!!!!