Top 5 People with tha most free time on their hands for the start of June

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

triplefaggot back to his hatin ways. fuck you and the shit hole middle of nowhere town you claim. im on here at work passin time away and gettin paid for it so its not "free" time bitch. and how many times you gonna post the same thing? i think you got too much free time. eaze off the nuts sucka.

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
triplefaggot back to his hatin ways. fuck you and the shit hole middle of nowhere town you claim. im on here at work passin time away and gettin paid for it so its not "free" time bitch. and how many times you gonna post the same thing? i think you got too much free time. eaze off the nuts sucka.
big typer... lil man.

lol

M

MrFreeze

look im through wastin my time with your pathetic hatin ass. go ride someone elses dick bitch.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

dj 2nv said:
if nobody posted then this board wouldn't be here right?

Isn't this board for posting?

Some people just do it a little more than others. Well alot more than others but hey, it's there right! If I could I would!
REAL THE FUCC TALK

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

on any given lab day at school, i can be on here for 5 hours at a time. like right now.

May 16, 2002
dj 2nv said:
if nobody posted then this board wouldn't be here right?

Isn't this board for posting?

Some people just do it a little more than others. Well alot more than others but hey, it's there right! If I could I would!
nothin more to say

M

MrFreeze

the worst part about this thread is that this is like the second or third time he posted this dumbshit up and theres only one reason why he does it-hes a hater and the only thing negative he can say about me is that i post too much...pretty weak huh? but as usual he just made himself look like an ass again when everyone told him how stupid he was for postin this shit. triplegay your salty ways will get you no love from anyone so give it up. your a hater and any true playa can see right through you.