Top 5 Fight Scenes?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I got a couple TV Channels that only show Kung Fu movies. From the 60s to new shit. Heaps of movies I had never heard about. Some awesome shit...

Apr 2, 2010
In all the hundred of thousands of martial arts movies that have come out in the last 50 years...4 of the 5 TOP scenes happened in the last 5 years??? Really?

You know how i know you're a 90's baby?

:confused:
I haven't been watching Martial Art movies as much lately, and yeah honestly the whole industry has drastically changed over the years..For example, look at how creative and realistic the first one is. The combos and hits he did would be so hard to pull off for most people and he did it fluently, not including how many hard hits he shook off and continued the scene which is why its my favorite. Most older movies lack this and "play it safe."

Feel free to post a few videos I may have not seen.

jackie chan in drunken master got to be one of them
Hell yeah

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Michael Jai White is pretty good. I just watched the new movie he is in called Tactical Force and that movie was a letdown. He only had 2 brief fight scenes and they weren't even that good. I'm looking forward to Never Back Down 2.