TOP 5 DIRTIEST PLAYERS IN NBA HISTORY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i put a 'n' in place of a 'c', thats what this is all about? 'thick' there.

I took a random post of yours threw it into MS word just to see if you had room to shit talk.

"When Shag comes[/ back its gonna be trouble"! Yea fuckin right!! Get that wack as statement outta here!! They couldnt even beat the team with the weakest from court!! Haha, And McGrady had like 37 points & 9 assist, Ko_Me couldnt stop him!!! ! Whats the excuse this game faker marks?? Or are yall just gonna come and post and say Czar' hatin and shit!! Dont matter whether yall think Im hatin or not, the fact of the matter is, yall team is wack!! Talk about winning the title, shit yall better get to .500 first...just like a baby, take it 1 step at a time!!! T-Mac muthufuckaz!!!! GOT EM!!!!"

I threw that im MS word, 22 errors. Please stop trying to correct people grammer. Now you can correct my shit all you want, but i know i have errors, and i dont knock other for it. If you dont have anything else sports related then im done here, fuck all the "he got clowned you got clowned blah blah"

Apr 25, 2002
Nitro GH said:

I could give a fuck about your credit, since you dont know shit about sports why would I? I dont even know that LOSSES is a Laker fan.

MJ Hater? I think he is the greatest player to ever play the game, what you making shit up again?

MJ would foul out in the first quater shit.
FOR THE RECORD.I AM NOT A LAKERS FAN,NOR A KINGS FAN........I THINK THAT P JACKSON IS THE MOST OVERRATED COACH OF ALL TIME.....