TOP 5 DIRTIEST PLAYERS IN NBA HISTORY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U are very close but u need to put the whole Detroit Bad Boys on there not just 3, maybe not Isiah though, he wasnt really dirty!!!!

1. B. Laimbeer
2. D. Rodman
3. J. Salley
4. K. Malone
5. X. McDaniel

Those are my five off the top!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 2, 2002
I remember watching an NBA special and they were asking who the dirtiest players in the league were...about 90% of them said Stockton and Malone. Knees and Elbows flying all over the place.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well just when i give nitro credit, he messes that up! Well let me rephrase my previous statement...."the only ones that will agree with u losses, is the faker fans (MJ haterz)!! Shag would foul out every game just on the offensive end, if they called all the offensive fouls that he commits!! haha!! GOT EM!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo phil thats why I said X. McDaniel on my top 5 above!! He used to hack the fuck outta Jordan & pippen when he was on the Knicks! he was a baller when he was on Seattle, then he went to New York, and they changed his game and made him anothe dirty player!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Well just when i give nitro credit, he messes that up! Well let me rephrase my previous statement...."the only ones that will agree with u losses, is the faker fans (MJ haterz)!! Shag would foul out every game just on the offensive end, if they called all the offensive fouls that he commits!! haha!! GOT EM!!!!
I could give a fuck about your credit, since you dont know shit about sports why would I? I dont even know that LOSSES is a Laker fan.

KINGCZAR said:
the only ones that will agree with u losses, is the faker fans (MJ haterz)!!
MJ Hater? I think he is the greatest player to ever play the game, what you making shit up again?

KINGCZAR said:
Shag would foul out every game just on the offensive end, if they called all the offensive fouls that he commits!! haha!! GOT EM!!!!
MJ would foul out in the first quater shit.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
So u sayin he is the greatest player ever, but at the same time he would foul out everygame in the first quarter??? Hmmmm ok if u say so!!!

Nitro GH said:
Im not a hater of anyone in the NBA, hatin' is not in my blood. It runs think in yours.
haha, I didnt know that blood could think?? Haha.....listen up neutro...."spell check is your friend"" haha!! GOT EM!!!