top 5 classic sac albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
my 5 favorite sac albums...

1. x-raided: the unforgiven
2. brotha lynch hung: season of the siccness
3. brotha lynch hung: loaded
4. mr. doctor: settrippin bloccstyle
5. the jackers: down 4 life

honerable mentions: t-nutty's flowmaster mouth, last of the flowheekans. c.o.s.: siccmade rituals, so help me god, the whole truth. all of x-raideds other albums, hollow tip: takin no shorts. gangsta dre: gangbang poetry, lynch: 24 deep, c-bo: the autopsy, tales from the crip, first degree: southbound, planet zero. theres lots of others too

Feb 18, 2006
my 5 favorite sac albums...

1. x-raided: the unforgiven
2. brotha lynch hung: season of the siccness
3. brotha lynch hung: loaded
4. mr. doctor: settrippin bloccstyle
5. the jackers: down 4 life

honerable mentions: t-nutty's flowmaster mouth, last of the flowheekans. c.o.s.: siccmade rituals, so help me god, the whole truth. all of x-raideds other albums, hollow tip: takin no shorts. gangsta dre: gangbang poetry, lynch: 24 deep, c-bo: the autopsy, tales from the crip, first degree: southbound, planet zero. theres lots of others too
Never heard of jackers? Album tight? Hard to find?

anybuddy??

Jun 3, 2006
found it at rasputains in used section, tight cd. any other cds of his worth picking up?
all ive got is planet zero, FU (farenheit underbelly)1 and sac-town bloods Vs crips

to be honest, i havent listened to em awhile, dont even know if i still got em

Oct 11, 2002
C-Bo-Tales from the Crypt
Gangsta Dre-Gangbangin Poetry
Nonfiktion
Lynch-Season of the Siccness
Marv Mitch & Lemay-Livin In The Strange (i think that's the title)

Shameless Plug
Hustlematic-The Gameplan

Oct 11, 2002
So many classics I got 5 more

Marvaless-Ghetto Blues (Dope Fuckin Album)
X-Raided-Xocist (That nigga was like Superman when this shit dropped)
Skee 64-The Struggle, The Hustle, The Hate (RIP My nigga)
Skee 64-Half Man, Half Amazing (Everybody bumped this album when it came out)
Blackmail-Risk vs. Reward 2 (Biggest features I've seen on a Sac album and the nigga shined on the whole album)

Oct 11, 2002
5 more? 5 more

I know this Sac shit pimp.

Lunasicc-A Million Words, A Million Dollars
Triple Beam-28 Grams Without The Bag
Hollow Tip-Slug 4 Slug
Who Put Sac On The Map 1
E-Moe-Ghetto Gospel

Oct 11, 2002
Wicked was real dope, couldnt remember the name tho. Aint that the one with "Coming out of Sacramento, Comin out of Sacramento, Marvaless be comin with that heat" If it is that was my shit. I couldnt remember the name of Hollow's first album either. I just knew it said Hollow Tip aka J-Mack. You're right those two albums are better classics. I think the first 2-3 albums from both of them were classics. I miss classic music coming out of Sacramento. Used to inspire me to step my game up. You couldnt come weak comin out of Sac back then.

Jun 3, 2006
yeah that sacramento song is dope wit levitti on the hook

my copy of wicked was trashed, but sumone put it up in the "any sac cds you need " thread...fearless is good too, i stay listnin to 'eyez on the prize"

Oct 11, 2002
There was a time in like 1998 where Awol was puttin out classic shit like every week. That was when C-Bo, Luni, Killa Tay, Laroo, Pizzo, Marvaless and there whole camp was droppin albums. That was a good time. Me and my cousin was coppin them albums soon as they dropped and them shits was dope. I really liked Luni, Tay, and Pizzo's albums.

Jun 3, 2006
yeah, AWOL had shit on lock...i was listnin to black market, but not like AWOL...i know you used to see the van all over too?......everytime we saw em, they was givin t-shirts, samplers....i still got a old ass AWOL/on the run t-shirt