top 5 bands/artists this very second

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I listened to set fire to flames on the way home last night and it was really chilling and good. It had those gsybe speeches interspersed throughout.

on regular rotation,

The Dear Hunter
RX Bandits

and thats basically it. I can't think of any others.

Mar 18, 2003
I've been listening to the Giants (Old Stories) album I found in the random thread some time ago quite a bit over the past few days. I spend far more time inquiring into new music than I do listening to stuff I actually like or know, so it's hard to say what my top artists are. Once I find something I like I throw it into rotation with everything else. But yeah, Giants.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
all that remains
rush
between the buried and me
the reign of kindo
receiving end of sirens (the real one)

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
lately

winds of plague
ruby suns
santogold
acacia strain
the deadly syndrome

about the last band, i posted a cd sometime back, and at first i only liked a couple of songs, but, after listening to the cd thoroughly, i have to admit, this cd should have been on my top 10 of 2007. I like every song on the cd.

acacia strain has breakdowns, and you of course know "survival of the fittest was a bullshit lie."

Jan 14, 2006
^^^oh yeah i remember the deadly syndrome. the album you posted up, was it called the ortolan? if so i dl'ed that time and remember listening to it quite a bit. but i had it in my previous ipod and havent listened to any of it in a good 6 months or so. ill have to transfer it to my new ipod which ive managed to scrobble directly as im listening to songs via wifi.

and idk if you've heard them but Palmitos Park and Dont Trust the Dirty Fruit are two of their best songs. i think they have them up on their myspace