Top 100 Quotes from Fundamentalist Christians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Have some fun:

http://duggmirror.com/comedy/100_Greatest_Quotes_from_fundamentalist_christian_chat_rooms/

I can't copy-paste because of the format of the page, I'll post just one so you can see what it's about:

One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims. Trinidad and Tobago,
nice

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least.
^^^

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
good thread by the way..that shit is hilarious..

"

The only thing I don't like about them is they sell foreign language versions of the KJB. I don't think that's right. We know the only true translation is the 1600's version in English.

It's too risky for anybody to translate that into other languages. Mistakes can creep in... and that can lead to heresy. True Christians should only read English.

. my daughter has down syndrome because of sins she committed in the womb" fuckin people!!!

Mar 28, 2006
LOL

My drug of choice
...is secular music.

I threw out all of my secular CDs a year ago, and since then I haven't bought a CD that wasn't explicitly Christian. I felt like it was something that I needed to do.

From time to time I get in a blue funk and I try to listen to my Christian CDs...sometimes they make me feel better, but usually they don't. However, when I turn on the radio to a secular station or I play secular songs on the internet, I almost always change my mood.

I asked the Lord about it, and he pointed out to me that some people take drugs to alter their moods...the drugs have side effects and they often cause more problems than they solve, but they take care of the problem that the person wanted them to take care of.

So now it makes sense. Secular music is my drug and when I listen to it (like right now), I'm showing personal defeat.

BaptistFundie, CARM [Comments (63)] [2006-Sep-06]

Aug 11, 2004
lmao @

Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go fuck a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?

and lmao @

Just recently my son Bobby came out to me. I had been worried for awhile. His teachers said most of his grades were slipping and he seemed depressed and withdrawn.

Bobby said he'd been hiding it for awhile because he was afraid I would reject him. I sat him down and told him that I loved him and that God loved him, but that his salvation was in danger if he did not resist his unnatural tempations. I told him how being gay would mean he would live a shorter life, and that if he couldnt change his orientation he could be celibate like most the ex-gays are. He started crying saying something along the lines of "I knew you wouldnt understand! You're just like everyone else!" before running to his room and slamming the door.

What did I do wrong? I dont want to lose my son, but I fear I already have. I talked it over with his therapist, who had the ludicrous idea that homosexuality was unchangable and that trying to repress could lead to lots of psychological damage (I've dropped him and will try to be finding another therapist with more moral beliefs). I wouldnt be surprised if he's the one who's feeding my son all the homosexual propaganda about how its 'ok' to be gay. That, or how homosexuality has engulfed the media, making it seem 'cool' and 'hip' and how they were just another oppressed minority. You didnt have to worry about seeing two men making out on tv at my age! I dont want to sound like a fanatic, but Im worried what other effects will come out of this increasingly secular, immoral society obsessed with filth.

Am I too late? Or is it possible to save my son

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
The only thing I don't like about them is they sell foreign language versions of the KJB. I don't think that's right. We know the only true translation is the 1600's version in English.

It's too risky for anybody to translate that into other languages. Mistakes can creep in... and that can lead to heresy. True Christians should only read English.
So, you don't believe that there were errors made in translating the Bible into English from Arabic, Greek, etc.? I'm not arguing with you, I'm just trying to check what you are basing this on.

Jan 31, 2008
"Sorry but scientists have just shown that mice DNA is more similar to humans than human DNA. So would evolutionists then declare that humans came from mice? Probably. That's because most people can't think for themselves and are confused about reality. That's why they believe anything scientists say."

Carico, CARM [Comments (57)] [2007-Jan-09]

A missionary I knew watched a bullet headed for him do a RIGHT ANGLE before it got to him.

MartyrInTraining, FulfilledProphecy.com [Comments (84)] [2007-Jan-08]

To say the Bible was written by men and may contain inaccuracies completely contradicts the word of the Bible.

Ia Orana, MSN Miss Manners [Comments (61)] [2008-Jan-01]

lmao this shits funny
nice find thaG

Mar 12, 2005
So, you don't believe that there were errors made in translating the Bible into English from Arabic, Greek, etc.? I'm not arguing with you, I'm just trying to check what you are basing this on.
Dead Sea Scrolls
Mesoretic Texts
Septuagint Text
Latin Vulgate Text
Textus Receptus
King James Version

That's as close as it gets

No other version of bibles come close