Top 10 NW Artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
oh yeah, i forgot a few. i met these rappers in a Wendys parking lot while i was leaving it. i had my bumps up and they waved me over and asked if i wanted to buy some of their c.d.'s. they said they were doing a show at a club. so i bought some. they were Kool Pooh, Sweet P, Mr. Bengamine, and Nutcase. they autographed the c.d.'s, too. they're from Duece 8 Records i think and i liked their music. i'm listening to that Sweet P one now. they also said that they were making a music video, too. anyone else heard of these rappers? they're from Seattle

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
-sIcKnEsS- said:
oh yeah, i forgot a few. i met these rappers in a Wendys parking lot while i was leaving it. i had my bumps up and they waved me over and asked if i wanted to buy some of their c.d.'s. they said they were doing a show at a club. so i bought some. they were Kool Pooh, Sweet P, Mr. Bengamine, and Nutcase. they autographed the c.d.'s, too. they're from Duece 8 Records i think and i liked their music. i'm listening to that Sweet P one now. they also said that they were making a music video, too. anyone else heard of these rappers? they're from Seattle
I seen Mr. Benjamins video on Music Inner City awhile ago. Hopefully he's got a new one coming too cause we need to blow up out here. Plus he got an ad in the new Murder Dog. Duece 8 got some shit. Wasn't Crafty on that lable too???

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
yea i think crafty was on there to...I have heard a few of the there releases..they was alright to me, but i aint heard none of the new shit..glad to hear they hustlin they records though, that's always a positive sign..

one,

Bullet

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hilltop Hound said:
Who do you feel are the top 10 NW artist?

1. Skuntdunanna
2. Dividenz
3. Sarkastik
4. Mo-X and Lil' G
5. Unexpected Arrival
6. Greedy BD
7. Syko
8. Mak 1 aka BG No Joke

Apr 25, 2002
lol thats some clownin shit sixxness. But how can you leave Byrdie, YV, and Madd Dogg off your list, there is no way TT is better then them. Also cant forget Pain, Crytical, Half Sane, Cool Nutz, Decision, etc. Just my 206 cents.