Top 10 M-Dubb albums of all-time??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
Graduation - Kanye West, College Dropout - Kanye West, Late Registration - Kanye West, Be - Common, Finding Forever - Common, Food & Liquor - Lupe Fiasco, E. 99 Eternal - Bone Thugs 'N Harmony, Eminem - Slim Shady Lp, Eminem - Marshall Mathers Lp, Eminem - The Eminem Show

I love midwest music but those are my top 10, as you can tell Kanye is definitely my favorite rapper, I could go on and on, my honorable mention would have to be Country Grammar, you can't hate on that album Nelly came out swingin

Was this supposed to be mainstream or underground cause I would have a whole different 10 for underground artists

Apr 8, 2004
Top 10 period,underground or mainstream,Midwest.

I used to love Common. Bumped the hell outta One Day It'll All Make Sense(1997) and Like Water For Chocolate(2000).
But after he got wit Erykah Badu and started switchin his style,I couldn't really fuck wit him.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
dont know much about the midwest, but heres some of mine

Bone - E. 1999 Eternal
Bone - Creepin On Ah Come Up
Eminem - Slim Shady LP
Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP
C-Mob - When The Heavens Rain
D-12 - Devil's Night

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Was this supposed to be mainstream or underground cause I would have a whole different 10 for underground artists
The best, that means out of everyone, the reason those underground clowns are underground is because they aren't included in shit like this lol

This thread would be alot better if everyone didn't include bone in their posts.

Tech N9ne - Absolute Power
Lord Infamous - TM,TM,TL
Playya 1000 - 20/20 Vision... More people seriously need to listen to this.

Feb 10, 2006
Dayton Family-FBI
BTNH-Creepin on a come up
BTHH-E.1999 Eternal
Baby drew-ghetto hero
that pyscho drama album with magic and no love on it
Kanye west's three albums
Twista-adreniline rush
CBC-powder

Aug 26, 2002
mc breed
bone thugs
twista
nelly
do or die
tech9
dayton family
grind family
coo coo cal
slim shady

i can honestly say those rappers made the industry look the midwest way.................