Top 10 Home Run Hitters ALL TIME (non steroid list)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2009
i'm startin' to think most of you guys didn't watch baseball before the 90's lol, look at the stats nowadays...numbers are numbers, people are gettin' tested...homeruns are down...the game is being played like it used to be played...clean and fair...yeah nobodys rockin' homeruns outta the park every other at bat but that's how it's supposed to go...baseball is baseball now...but yeah they are dickin' bonds when it comes to this shit, i hate the fact the he did use but i think everybody in that boat should get the same treatment

Jan 5, 2006
better than Ted Williams? really?
u mustve missed the big IMO infront of that whole sentence..... it stands for IN MY OPINION.. in case u were wondering.... in a world where pitchers have more weapons in their arsenal now.. yes id say Barry was the greatest hitter to play the game.. and that i watched.. i think griffey was right up there too in this era

Mar 5, 2007
People do know that taking performance-enhancing drugs has been around in sports in general for literally centuries right? I'm not saying that that makes it right or that any of the "clean" players on the list ever took them in any form but you never know. It wasn't only until the late 90s that it became a big subject with anabolic steroids.
Amphetamines been around forever in baseball, taking them is clearly an advantage.

But I never felt is was wrong that these players juiced.

Mar 5, 2007
What's wrong with what I said... What do you not understand?

I admit that these certain substances will give an advantage but I don't feel like there's nothing wrong with it.if other players want to take it or not it's their choice. They didn't always test for all these illegally substances. There are even anabolic chemicals currently right now that are undetectable.

I don't have a problem with what other players put in their system in order to give themselves an advantage.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Would it be cheating if somebody went to Arizona, unfroze Ted Williams head & put it on their body?

Hmmmmmmmmmm