TOP 10 BAY SONGS OF THE DECADE 2000-2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
IN NO ORDER AT ALL

MAC DRE - FEELIN MYSELF
MAC DRE - THIZZELLE DANCE
FEDERATION - GO DUMB
SAN QUINN, BIG RICH & BOO BANGER - SF ANTHEM
KEAK DA SNEAK - SUPER HYPHY
E-40 - TELL ME WHEN TO GO
BULLYS WIT FULLYS - SO HOOD
BIG RICH - THATS THE BIZNESS
LOCKSMITH - RARE FORM
PACK - VANS

HONESTLY PICK YA SONGS, DONT BE BIAS AND HAVE REASONING FOR YOUR PICK

Dec 4, 2006
Hate on the pack/vans all you want, but when rolling stone magazine names it the #5 song of 2006 (out of 100 songs, all genres), you gotta give props where they are due. Can't personally come up with top 10 songs od the decade personally though, thas a tough one.

Aug 7, 2006
Heiroglyphics - Make Your Move
Heiroglyphics - Let it roll
Goapele - Closer
Mystic - The Life
E40 - Tell me when to go
Pack - Vans
Locksmith - Rare Form
Keak Da Sneak - super Hyphy
Too Short - Blow the whistle
Deltron3030 - Positive Contact

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
i fucking HATE HATE HATE that Closer song. may be one of the only people who do, but my god its depressing and makes me wanna go to sleep.

Oct 28, 2005
all the ones mentioned above plus

Yuk-Oh Boy!
Yuk-Nothin 2 a boss
Yuk-Puffin Lah
40-You and Dat
Mess- Get on My Hype
Mess- Im From Da Bay
Quinn-Look What i Done
C-bo- West Coast
B-Legit-So International
The Jacka-Barney
Dubee- I need My
ThugLordz- Killa Cali

I know im forgettin hella but thats just a few that come across my head off top

Apr 8, 2006
Yukmouth - Godzilla

Jacka - All Over Me

Laroo - Put Me On

J.Stalin - Try Again Tomorrow

E40's shit just cuz he FINALLY blew...

Mac Dre - Thizzelle Dance,Get Stupid

Really I thought the Bay was pretty weak this decade.

E40 finally blew up but not with that MOB shit he known 4 he had 2 act like one a these young dumbass's born in the 90's n use the Hyphy Gimmick....Fuck That!

Mac Dre Blew up but had 2 use the Thizz gimmick n be killed 1st to finally put the Crest on the map....Fuck That!

Yukmouth was blowin up 4 half a second between 2003-2005 but fell the fuck off.

Really 2009 has been the strongest year music wise of the whole decade if ya ask me.
Between Stalin-Fresh-Livewire and Jacka-Laroo 2009 put out more knockers than the rest a the fuckin decade.

The Bay was noted 4 all the WRONG fuckin reasons this decade.

I'm just glad 2009 came along....hopefully we stay on the right track and GET NOTED because we have the best music...not because where willin 2 act like clowns 4 the man to make it to the top.

vans???-dont know about that 1...lol
I agree with Vans because is was a pretty big mainstream hit.
THATS WHY I POSTED IT UP THERE, THAT SONG GOT MAJOR PLAY, A MAJOR VIDEO & MADE THE PACK & THE WHOLE PUNK SKATEBOARD RAP THING POP FOR GROUPS LIKE THE DILIGENTZ & EVEN THE NEW BOYZ, I CHOOSED MY SONGS CUZ THEY MADE A IMPACT ON BAY AREA RAP

Jun 14, 2002
Mac Dre Blew up but had 2 use the Thizz gimmick n be killed 1st to finally put the Crest on the map....Fuck That!
I AGREED WIT ALOTTA OF WHAT YOU SAID,BUT THIS IS AN IDIOTIC STATEMENT RIGHT HERE...THE "THIZZ GIMMICK" WAS NO GIMMICK AT ALL WHEN IT CAME TO DRE...THAT WAS REALLY HIM!!!IT BECAME A GIMMICK AFTER HE DIED!!!AND THE CREST HAD BEEN ON THE MAP FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE THIS DECADE...SO "FUCK THAT STATEMENT!"

EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SAID WAS ON POINT.BUT THAT WAS STUPID.

Sicc OG
Mar 30, 2004
THE TEAM "Its Gettin Hot"
KEAK DA SNEAK "Super Hyphy"

MOST spins by any indie bay artist in last 10 years. gettin hot 17k total spins and super hyphy 20k. (mediabase/bds)