Tool - Vicarious Music Video (High Quality)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
This video is insane. I just received it from the guy who basically ripped it into HD format onto the internet. The Tool forums themselves don't even know about it yet and those people are obsessed maniacs.

It's the trippiest video they've ever done. It's so god damn awesome. The first half is slow and you're wondering what's going on... then when shit starts happening (at the same time the song picks up) the whole scene explodes and a psychedelic event starts to unfold that gets so intense you can't even understand the situation going on. I've watched it a few times now and every time I get a little more of what they're trying to say.

It's creepy shit. It's not happy shit. It's exactly like the other Tool video's in that you're not really going to watch it to make you feel at ease..

Especially the ending... a classic piece of video art.

Tool - Vicarious (150 Mb)

Snapshots:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The DVD comes out Dec 18th by the way. I'll be picking it up because I support everything Tool puts out and I love how that in this day and age of mass media pumping into people what's "cool and in style" that a band can still go platinum with very little radio play and not even a video on TV. That really says something about a band.

*edit*

Also did 10,000 Days really grow on anyone else a lot? I mean I liked it quite abit when it first came out, but now I'd say it's prob my 3rd fav behind Ænima and then Lateralus which I'd say it's almost tied with IMO. Jambi is the fucking cut.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Yeah 10,000 Days grew on me slowly.. that growing never went fast either.. its taken 18 months or so to fully appreciate it, as well as seeing them for my 7th time last week in L.A.. That was the 2nd best show ive seen them do, the visuals were so nuts, it was way too intense haha.

I'll be getting the DVD as well, no way that I wouldnt.

Apr 25, 2002
Thank you very much Psilo! What? A DVD? Is it just of this video? I'll be getting it for sure. And YES 10,000 Days slowly became a masterpiece in my mind. I'm still digesting it but it's just as unbelievable as the rest of their work......

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah it's supposed to be the video and some extended footage. Prob not too much stuff though because this is what Justin Chancellor said in a interview in May.

In an interview conducted May 2007, Justin Chancellor stated that the band would continue their tour probably until early 2008 and afterwards "take some time off". He qualified this by adding that the band has already written new material and will surely release another album at some point down the road. A possible project until a next album is to make a "band movie", a possibility the band has reportedly thought of for a long time. The ideas range from "a narrative story in a surreal fashion with as much money and special effects" as possible to "pockets of all of that or something that's live or the band playing". And although Carey stated that the necessary know-how was at hand due to the many relations to artists working in the movie business, Jones dismissed: "It's just talk right now."