TOOL ACADEMY ON VH1!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
i turned the tv on yesterday and that show Tool Academy was on VH1. it was my first time watchin the show and I was laughin my ass off the whole time... Those guys are fools man they just go on there to set themselves up in my opinion and to test their anger issues LOL!!! its a good show though no doubt... talk about television entertainment!! hahaha...

Apr 25, 2002
I don't watch any of those VH1 shows if they are centered around guys. Just seems too gay.

Flavor of Love - Sure, Rock of Love - why not, I love Money - ok, Dr. Drew's Rehab show - you bet

Tool Academy - pass, Megan wants a Millionare - nope, I love new york - hell no

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
I don't watch any of those VH1 shows if they are centered around guys. Just seems too gay.

Flavor of Love - Sure, Rock of Love - why not, I love Money - ok, Dr. Drew's Rehab show - you bet

Tool Academy - pass, Megan wants a Millionare - nope, I love new york - hell no
well i guess i can watch those shows that u consider "gay" because i am more open minded then that... if the shows funny fuck it im watchin it wether its a bunch of dudes, females or fuckin animals runnin around, im watchin it because it is funny! isnt that the whole point of the television anyways???????? and common man of course u dont watch those ones look at your name homie u too damn COLD BLOODED!!!!!!!!! LOL

Feb 9, 2006
Shits hilarious to watch. Love it. Me n my gurl always watch it and its better for me cuz she sees how shitty other guys can be and just makes me look 20x's better LoL

I am a VH1 addict for realz. I love all them shows they are all hilarious to me. Who gives a shit if its centered around dudes, stop being so fuckin homophobic. OMG im watching a show with guys on it so it makes me a faggit. Get the fuck outa here with that shit, just cuz guys are on the screen dont make u homo. Shits funny.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
Shits hilarious to watch. Love it. Me n my gurl always watch it and its better for me cuz she sees how shitty other guys can be and just makes me look 20x's better LoL

hahahaha you know we be using shit to the best of our advantage! hahahaha....

Jul 29, 2008
I didnt watch the show.. or care about it..

BUT I was watching The Soup and Joel made me rolling talking about a dude the cried on there.

I couldnt stop laughing.