too shorts mack of the century

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2004
i'm surprised it's only 1 disc w/ 13 tracks. it shoulda been 2 discs. some of the greatest hits ain't even on there. how could just another day not make it, but choosin can?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
yadaimhollaing said:
i was looking at the track list and the only song i dont know what cd its from is dope fiend beat what cd is that off.
born to mack youngster.

May 31, 2006
4nyay said:
i'm surprised it's only 1 disc w/ 13 tracks. it shoulda been 2 discs. some of the greatest hits ain't even on there. how could just another day not make it, but choosin can?
forreals that's my fav Too Short song.. that beat is dope. i heard some asian gangsta rap with that beat.. shit was hilarious.

yeah i agree that this disc should have been 2 discs
did anybody buy it or all yall got all the songs anyways.
just another day 1 of short dogs best songs ever

@ mr arson
i certainly do sound like a lil youngster with that question but im 26
thats the only cd i didnt have for years of too shorts and i got it recently but didnt knock it enough to know the track names off it. no excuse for me not knowing that though

Sep 17, 2005
C-4 said:
If you don't know DOPE FIEND BEAT and where it came from you should not be allowed to listen to Too $hort
Word, I dont buy greatest hits album but I peeped the TL of this when I seen it at the store. Id say they did a decent job of gettin the songs together. Usually nowadays a greatest hits album will have like 5 legit hits and then some recent bullshit songs, and some shitty songs they put on there cuz it has famous features.