'Too Short - Yo Necc, Yo Bacc, My Dicc' (Listen Here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Umm, I guess sort of. It's actually more of a male version of the song. Better than the original either way.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I guess so, it's not my link or encode so I'm not sure. If I come across a better one I'll post it.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ i think were on the same page.. .this isnt a no pigeons dis or short dog version... .its a song som what like that chick... .damn i cant think of her name.. .the video is odd, all she does is rock bak and forth.. .:rolleyes:... .its all good though

Apr 25, 2002
Da6Footah said:
Someone told me that her man shot and killed her right after this song came out. Is it true?
No it was a rumor!!
Contrary to a rumor that has floated across the nation, Tampa Florida's Khia is alive. Her song, "My Neck, My Back" has been burning up radio airwaves across the country and gossipers have been spreading the rumor that she was dead. According to the rumor, Khia was shot and killed after she passed HIV to her husband. "I just want to let all my people know that I'm fine and the rumors are not true," Khia said. Her album, "Thug Misses" is currently sitting at the number 4 position on Billboard's Independent Album Chart, while "My Neck, My Back" is the currently the most played video on BET.

Khia, who is preparing her next single, "The K-Wang," will prove to her fans that she is alive and well. She will perform on July 6th at E! Entertainment's celebrity Swimwear Fashion 2003 show at the Opium Garden in South Beach, Florida. The event will be broadcast on E! Entertainment.

"It's crazy how these things get started, but it's good that people are looking out for me," she said.
Courtesy of allhiphop.com