Too Short still goin hard at Mess...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
Mess is hella dumb for going at Short..Short is wayy too connected with all the Oakland OG's from wayy back that he can have him murked in a heartbeat if he wanted..with that being said i think both of too shorts disses were funny as hell and you can tell that hes not taking mess seriously i mean why would he hes got nothin to be scared of..its like a little 10 year old talking shyt to you, your just gona brush it off cuz its nothin.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I think the Dru-Down & Luniz Beef w/ Too-Short was warranted @ the time & people took sides cause both sides were doing their thing . Nobody is rocking w/ Messy Marv ...

They put cattle powder in it now ????? What happened to just a ton of baby laxative ??????

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I dont care what was said mayne...This female shit..hahaha...I dont care about them cats personal life...

TriGG
Your like way to macho for us, so what do you do to pass the time macho man? probley lifting weights, smoking lucky strikes, while having to shave every 2 hours, cause your overly manly beard grows at a super rate, you big bad alpha male you, wish you where my dad.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
at least I don't have to worry about worms anymore....but yeah that dru down diss was about as close as anyone got to really dissing him imo..and it still wasn't much compared to what $hort capable of.

I kinda wish he would diss more rappers