TOO SHORT SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
www.anomie1.com
well if you don't want to click over theere, here is what our writer said

**note: wrtiters opinion only.

Life is Too Short for a Too Short Too Short Show

Well first off we had to sit through 2 hours of DJAYING that was like flipping on 102.5 and listening to the god damn radio. After finally getting my ass up and going to the bar and trying to get "crunk" i found out the bar was out of everything but bud and bud light. Thankfully around 10 KO kid came out. Although I wasn't feeling his short set, I felt the heart that he put into it. Heart that wasn't there later in the show. Well after KO kid comes out here comes 2 Live Crew! TIght. I didn't know the crew turned into a solo act. Well even so, the dude (I couldn't even tell you what one) rocked the show pretty fuckin hardcore. Sluts were on stage showing all, shaking all, giving everyone a show. It was pretty fun. Finally the much anticipated, longtime favorite, rare to come to sactown, legend, TOO SHORT comes on stage. shit was vibin'. He played some new hits from the radio, and some old school classics. He was probably on stage for about 15 to 20 minutes when he walked to the back of the stage. Apparently his show was done. The true Too Short fans stayed at the front, even chanting to get him to play at least one more song to no avail. Conclusion, Too Short has no love for SAC or is more concerened about his payrolla than his fans. Well the fans ain't gonna be there if you ain't for them so in effect being there for your fans is your future pay. I know I won't be dropping 30 bucks again to see him.

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Don't take it personally like Too Short don't have no luv for Sac, I have opened up for Too Short at 2 shows and each time he would kinda jus vanish amongst the numerous strippers and girls on stage while the song is riding out. It jus seems awkward cuz you don't even know he's done at first, he don't say anythin he jus walk off, so it ain't bout the city and I hate to break it to everyone but Too Short really is jus bout that paper

May 16, 2002
i thought it was pretty dope, those sluts were filthy lookin tho. i cant see why everyone was pullin their clothes off...i wanted to throw my shirt at em to put it on. one bitches belly stuck out furhter than her titties.

Mar 22, 2004
Yeah Ko Kid is weak. I sold that fool some tracks before. He was cool folks, til he tried to sell some of my tracks to some fools and say he made em.

People with no talent will do anything to get in the game.