too short respect the pimpin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
"STILL BLOWIN" WAS ALOT BETTER I BOUGHT "RESPECT THE PIMPIN" OFF I TUNES FOR $3.99 IT'S GOT A COUPLE OF DECENT SONGS BUT NOTHING TO GET TOO EXCITED ABOUT

Aug 22, 2002
www.urbanmusicalliance.com
I put out both albums through EMPIREDistribution.com and hopefully no one puts it up. Stop bootlegging music its fuckin up the game for artists trying to make a living. I spent time in the lab with short cooking up both Still Blowin and Respect the Pimpin not to mention plenty of energy on the promotion. Heres the link. If you a REAL fan then buy it!! http://bit.ly/respect-the-pimpin

Jan 19, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I put out both albums through EMPIREDistribution.com and hopefully no one puts it up. Stop bootlegging music its fuckin up the game for artists trying to make a living. I spent time in the lab with short cooking up both Still Blowin and Respect the Pimpin not to mention plenty of energy on the promotion. Heres the link. If you a REAL fan then buy it!! http://bit.ly/respect-the-pimpin
i want to buy the album. but i cant, there is NO ALBUM, i can only buy a computer file, it sucks cuz own every too short CD ever. now i cant get a too short CD(or any kind of hard copy) this sucks. im a huge fan of short and wanna have his music to bump and for my collection of great music.

Aug 22, 2002
www.urbanmusicalliance.com
The ep was my idea. I convinced him to put those tracks out. They were laying around on his computer....We didn't have enough tracks to turn it into a cd. An ep does not make sense to manufacture from an economical standpoint. That being said we've talked about merging it with still blowin and maybe shipping some cds. CDs will be dead by 2012.

Jan 19, 2003
www.soundclick.com
i know cds will be dead soon, and its terrible that there will be no way to actually own the music u pay for. props on the music i love it. props for helpin short get it out there. im just too old school to understand paying for something i cant actually have.

Dec 28, 2009
when you purchase a cd or mp3 you dont really own the music you just purchase the right to have a copy of it. if you purchase an mp3 you can burn it on cd because you purchased that right. i see more and more artists putting out digital only releases. i purchased this ep and i think its sad that when i googled it to buy it, all these websites came up where you can download the ep for free. same thing with the nicky and jacka ep. people need to support their favorite artists and stop stealing their music.

May 6, 2002
Sorry, even though I support artists I won't pay for a digital file.
Either it's pressed or a cd doesn't exist for me.
CDs are still being pressed and some will STILL continue to press them. I have plenty to choose from. And if Short decides to stop pressing then oh well, I will survive.
Wholeheartedly agree.