Too Short Hot Summer Nights Tour 7/22 & 7/23 PDX & Bend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
what happened mane
canceled in bend i had tickets and everything, ready to go
did the portland get canceled too?
No, the Portland show happened last night. I was there and still recovering from a horrible hang over! I don't know what the fuck the Roseland puts in their Long Islands? I'm sick as a motherfucker though! I don't know what happened with the Bend show...

May 2, 2002
No, the Portland show happened last night. I was there and still recovering from a horrible hang over! I don't know what the fuck the Roseland puts in their Long Islands? I'm sick as a motherfucker though! I don't know what happened with the Bend show...
found out not enough tickets were sold so the show was canceled
that shit is hella weak mane, mother fuckers out here are lame, won't pay to see a too short show

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
the shows were heavily promoted in both markets. ticket sales all across the board for all types of shows are down due to the economy, so it just isn't due to lack of promotion. we are working on more dates out there, but just have to make the right choices with talent. you can return your tickets to the outlet though.