TOO MANY SWAGGER JACKERS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Man u gotta do what u gotta do to survive in the game. You can keep it as real or original as you want, but if u aint selling then yo career gon be short. That's just the state of the game.

Aug 2, 2008
There is enough westcoast artists with westcoast sound for a lifetime. It never gets old or unoriginal to me. There is really no reason to venture out and support other sides when I can support the home team fo life. Im content with our signature sound and wouldnt change it for anything. Everything is just being said in diferrent ways now by the new generations its all good

Oct 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
man i miss the days when you could watch rap city and see a wide variety of cats on there....i remember when they used to have shit like atl's "black superman", rbl posse's "how we comin"...artifacts "wrong side of the tracks"...."common's "i used to love HER"...n2deep's "deep n2 the game"....and of course kid sensation and mixalot......now you get the same shit as your least favorite radio station in visual format.....shit i remember when chet buchanon used to play local shit on kube.....wtf happened to that shit....oh well....hip hop is big business man....just like the big corporations takin over all your other favorite shit.....barely any more video rental stores that aint a chain....you gotta do ya homework to find a good burger or sandwich...its all business man....and we're just consumers for the most part.....

May 4, 2002
i like swagger jackers....theres nothin like people tryin hard to sound like you or look like you...then denyin the shit...lol

Jul 29, 2008
Times have changed and things are different. For the most part as mentioned, the industry is looking for something that can be sold to the general mainstream.. regardless of message or what not. I guess that is why Underground music is raw (atleast the ones I listen to). I'll listen to mainstream just kuz they do got some good stuff... but aint nuttin like raw underground music.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
OK I HEAR ALOT OF LOCAL SHIT, SOME GOOD, BUT I HEAR MORE OF THE BAD. TOO MANY MUTHAFUCKAZ OUT HERE TRYING TO BE LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE INSTED OF THEM SELVES ,ALOTTA RAP CATS OUT HERE SWAGGER JACKING , FROM THE LYRICS TO THE CLOTHES TO THE ACCENT LOL ITS KILLING ME!!! ITS LIKE ATTACK OF THE CLONES LOL! I HEAR ALOT OF FAKE JAY-Z'S ,DIPSET, LIL WAYNES, JEEZY'S,ECT. JUST TO NAME A FEW WE GOT NIGGAZ FROM THE WEST RAPPING LIKE THE'RE FROM EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT THE WESTCOAST. WHATS THE DEAL??? THEN WE GOT THESE COMMERCIAL ASS NIGGAZ MAKING THIS POP SHIT, LOL WOW I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT NAH ILL RATHER HEAR WHAT YALL GOT TO SAY THEN ILL ADD. IS THIS WHAT WE GOTTA DO TO GET ON THE RADIO? IS THIS WHAT WE GOTTA DO FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE OUR MUSIC??
You mean like the NW cats jocking Hyphy and wearing clothes with cartoon dogs on them?

And are you suppose to rap a certain way based on where you're from? That's not being yourself either.